on 7 January 2015
After much research, I chose to purchase these rollers as I read some reviews and the 30 rollers appealed to me as I have very very long hair. This was my second choice of rollers as I read up about the enrapture extremity heated rollers being ideal for long hair but unfortunately they have been discontinued. The first time I turned on the rollers there was a slight burning smell but nothing major and the rollers took about 20-25 minutes to heat up but I feel like this was due to them being never used before and myself leaving the parcel by the front door where there is a cold draft. I first tried them when my hair was greasy and the overall look was average but nothing great. But today, I washed my hair and put the rollers straight in, this time it only took about 10-15 minutes heating up so i put them on when I was drying my hair so that they would be ready straight away. Overall my hair looks fantastic, I am novice when it comes to heated rollers but its like an instant curly blow, even when I've left them in for only 15 minutes it looks fab so I would recommend using straight after washing your hair. The only reason I have not given this product 5 stars is because of the length of my hair, I would've found it a lot better if there were more red rollers which are the largest size as the yellow ones don't really have much use to me. Overall, I am really happy with this purchase.
on 16 August 2014
Absolutely great - looks good and does the job. Only takes minutes to heat up and styles your hair well.
Can't praise this enough
on 29 October 2014
Purchased at a really good price, having researched well first. The set is very large (you wouldn't want to take them on your hols!), and I don't need to use the smaller sizes.
Worked well and the curl stayed in, and my hair is hard to curl.
Lost a star on the review, as one problem I experienced is that the rollers are hot to handle! Too hot! The rollers themselves are much lighter in weight that the old type, but as they are ceramic the whole roller heats and the edges where you have to hold them, are no exception! Not sure how you get around this, other than wearing gloves!
on 20 April 2016
I have used different versions of heated rollers for more than 30 yearsI. have very fine wavey hair and for me the smaller rollers are great, most other sets don't have many small ones which work best on shorter fine hair. Agree annoying no where to put the clips but very pleased with the results which for me lasts most of the day (with hair spray). Best results use on freshly washed almost dry hair. (They are to big to take on holiday would buy a smaller version for trips if they sold one). However very disappointed that I purchased in May 2014 and they have just suddenly stopped heating up. Light was on so there was current, seems the element blew. I do use them every day, but considering the price I would have expected them to last longer than 2 years. (other versions from BaByliss have lasted for years!. As there is nothing else like them I am reordering, perhaps they will last longer this time.
on 20 June 2016
My hair doesn't curl very easily, hence the use of heated rollers. In the past I have had to use two sets of rollers as I like to use the medium size only and there were never enough in one set. I am very pleased I purchased this professional set as it gives me enough rollers of the size I require. I have been using them for some weeks now and have found that the lower heat setting is more than satisfactory - the higher heat setting is quite hot to the touch. I would highly recommend this purchase.
on 7 September 2014
brilliant heated rollers just what I wanted speedy delivery great price thanks
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 January 2015
I purchased these from another retailer, after reading all the glowing reviews on Amazon. But what I missed or wasn't mentioned anywhere is that according to Babyliss, they take 40 minutes to fully heat up! When I queried that, they confirmed that it was correct, adding that they are designed for use in Salons where they are usually left on all day! Also there is an indicator light to show that it is on - but there seems to be no way of knowing when they have finished heating! To me that is a HUGE drawback. Another thing I didn't notice before buying was that there is nowhere to store the 30 metal colour coded pins other than the black velvety drawstring bag, which I find annoying as all the pins get mixed up!

I didn't find them too heavy and after about a 15 minute heat up time, they did curl my naturally wavy hair quite well - although the curls were quite loose/soft. But after a 40 minute heat up, the curls were MUCH tighter and lasted quite a few hours. And if a styling/setting product was used before rolling, I expect the curls would last even longer...

Conclusion: Despite the 40 minute heat up time, I am still glad I went for this 30 piece set because I used all 8 of the large and medium sized rollers in just the top and sides of my fairly short, layered hair!
on 26 May 2015
Not sure about these! So far I've used them twice but been in a rush and let them heat up approx 20 minutes. The curl fell out within minutes both times but gunna let them heat up longer and keep them in longer and hopefully the style will last! Time will tell I guess!
on 6 December 2014
I like it, but could of had smaller still rollers
on 25 August 2014
They curl hair well and the curl stays in. However, they get far far too hot, I was burning my hands picking them up. Is this supposed to happen?