5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
One of the best laptops I have ever purchased. After you get through the tedious Windows 8.1 Updates; it is very fast and reliable.
Published 3 months ago by W. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating and annoying keyboard
Published 4 months ago by Miss C Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating and annoying keyboard, 24 Jun 2014
I thought this looked like a great little netbook but I find that I don't like using it and if I could turn back the clock I wouldn't purchase it again. Firstly you have to hammer the keys on the keyboard when typing, especially the space bar as each time I hit it nothing happens and I have to keep pressing the back space button when typing a sentence. This becomes very frustrating after a few minutes and you start to lose patience. Even typing this review I'm having to hammer at the keyboard. Then there is all the Toshiba pop-ups and side bars that appear every few minutes. Why would Toshiba think that this is a good feature? So, I am stuck with a good looking wee netbook with decent sized memory, fast processor but having to hammer away at the keyboard when typing is a major flaw. I wouldn't recommend this netbook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine., 4 Oct 2014
No problems with this. Im only knocking off one star because it comes loaded with a bunch of Toshiba apps that just kill resources. However, once these were cleaned off and I was back to a vanilla Windows 8 base, things have been great.

The touchscreen was something I thought I'd never use, but it's actually amazing. Makes me feel all Minority Report.