4.0 out of 5 stars Fine.
No problems with this. Im only knocking off one star because it comes loaded with a bunch of Toshiba apps that just kill resources. However, once these were cleaned off and I was back to a vanilla Windows 8 base, things have been great.

The touchscreen was something I thought I'd never use, but it's actually amazing. Makes me feel all Minority Report.
Published 7 months ago by sanjv

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating and annoying keyboard
Published 11 months ago by Miss C Cook

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating and annoying keyboard, 24 Jun. 2014
I thought this looked like a great little netbook but I find that I don't like using it and if I could turn back the clock I wouldn't purchase it again. Firstly you have to hammer the keys on the keyboard when typing, especially the space bar as each time I hit it nothing happens and I have to keep pressing the back space button when typing a sentence. This becomes very frustrating after a few minutes and you start to lose patience. Even typing this review I'm having to hammer at the keyboard. Then there is all the Toshiba pop-ups and side bars that appear every few minutes. Why would Toshiba think that this is a good feature? So, I am stuck with a good looking wee netbook with decent sized memory, fast processor but having to hammer away at the keyboard when typing is a major flaw. I wouldn't recommend this netbook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine., 4 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 July 2014
One of the best laptops I have ever purchased. After you get through the tedious Windows 8.1 Updates; it is very fast and reliable.

3.0 out of 5 stars touch it, like you love it, 28 Feb. 2015
ok, so I didn't buy it from Amazon but it was a similar price. It's still a bit confusing, having a touch screen on a laptop. i keep trying to work it like my phone.

performance wise it's not the fastest but it's not something I'll be using often, it will mainly just hold data backups.

the keyboard is a bit too light for me, doesn't feel robust enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars all the basic stuff for a kids paddy thing, ..., 5 Dec. 2014
all the basic stuff for a kids paddy thing,all computer stuff -extra,extra .you wouldn't buy a car and expect to put engine in later to make it go