4.0 out of 5 stars Good
I loved reading this book, until I got to the end!

Loved the way they planned the downfall of the company but the ending, I thought was average. Honestly I would have loved to see them all die somehow, but that's just me trying to find that one story that doesn't have a hea. But reading that how else could it have ended!

Overall a really good...
Published 14 months ago by Angela

3.0 out of 5 stars fine conclusion but felt rushed
Published 13 months ago by Andrew Boyd

3.0 out of 5 stars fine conclusion but felt rushed, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Everyone's Favorite Girl (YFG Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This third one felt rushed the first 2 were great and I wanted to see how it finished. but I feel the steph Sweeney has much more capability in writing a great story that she offered up in the final instalment but who am I to judge an artist the feat of even writing a book is something to be admired. Respect to anyone who says why the he'll not and goes for it I hope to read more of her stuff as her craft develops

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 May 2014
I loved reading this book, until I got to the end!

Overall a really good trilogy that I will recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 9 May 2014
I have been waiting for an eternity for the end of your favourite girl series and I was not disappointed! It was exactly the ending I wanted . This series is well written with a very vivid (and weird) imagination. Not as many sexy bits in it like the previous 2 but it didn't ruin it. Cannot wait for more books from Steph Sweeney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ending, 4 May 2014
A fantastic ending to the three part series. Worth every penny as I was hooked from the beginning to end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series, 3 May 2014
After reading the whole yfg series I would rate these books amongst the best books I've ever read they're fantastic

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great or gripping but it ended ok, 2 May 2014
Was hooked on first two this one was boring but least it ended ok very disappointed from last 2 were fantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Efg another well written gripping book to finish the series., 30 April 2014
I was waiting for the release of the final book in yfg series for a while and was not disappointed. Steph you actually are amazing please be my personal writer.
In this book I actually warmed to the main female character Melissa as in the first two she was a bit of a b##ch at times.
In the whole of this series there has never been a point I could of predicted what would happen next. There have been relationships and family formed, destroyed and ended and each I have been happy with.
The ending of this book had me surprised with certain characters.
Although I enjoyed this book I didn't find it as gripping as the first 2 but still highly recommend as really good. This series is my favourite disturbingly freaky romance I have read and can't wait for Connected the next series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 July 2014
I have given all three books five stars now I was hooked on each and everyone. A little messed up in places but very addictive had I prize myself away to do housework.