5.0 out of 5 stars If you love zingy you'll love this!!
Very accurate figurine, . Bought this for my best friends birthday who absolutely loved it ... And so did I so I also bought a second one for myself :) I love my zingy!!
Published 10 months ago by Alicia Treacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Zingy just arrived and so disappointed for £5
Disappointed
Zingy just arrived and so disappointed for £5.95 it's the tiniest of tiny!!! This was to be a token gift for a dear friend who loves the character, but sadly I'm too embarrassed to give it to her.
Published 3 months ago by Martin Massey

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love zingy you'll love this!!, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: EDF Energy Inspired Zingy Character Ornament - Small (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars zingy figure, 4 July 2014
This little zingy is so sweet, we brought it for our son who's zingy mad and he was thrilled. I would definitely recommend this to any fan's,it's a really cute little gift,thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zingy, 15 Dec. 2014
A little smaller than anticipated but well made and as my daughter loves Zingy it was a must have item to put in her Christmas stocking, it came in a pretty little fabric bag too. Delivered earlier than estimated which was a nice surprise as it is for Christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Zingy just arrived and so disappointed for £5, 30 Dec. 2014
Disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Mar. 2015
Smaller than a 2p coin sent back for refund

5.0 out of 5 stars Zingy ornaments, 16 Sept. 2014
Very cute and excellent. I love this character. I can recommend this item, he arrived in a draw string bag an ideal gift for Zingy fan

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves him in the adverts and is as ..., 4 Jan. 2015
The wife loves him in the adverts and is as fond of this little chap who now resides on her bedside table without getting in the way

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 5 April 2015
My grandson loved it. Well made, although a little expensive for the size it brought a smile to his face!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Mar. 2015
I bought this zingy it is a rip off never worth the money it is only worth £2

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 April 2015
expensive for what you get but I appreciate the handmade quality