5.0 out of 5 stars Wild five star ride
While I haven't yet read all the books in the anthology there are some of my favourite authors here and some fantastic stories all worth five stars, these are the authors that I buy books as soon as I see their name.
Safe House by Dez Burke who knows who we are going to fall in love with but with Dez Burke as an author you certainly won't be going wrong.
Christa...
Published 2 months ago by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickeningly crude
So coarse that a a blindfold is needed to hide the crudity and roughness of this gauche bit of nonsense - don't bother
Published 1 month ago by J. P. Metcalf

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild five star ride, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Wild Rides: 10 Blazing Hot Alpha Bad Boy Biker and MC Romance Box Set (Kindle Edition)
Christa Wick I love her books and I must admit this has been sitting high on my list to read.
Outlaw a Kind of Love by Jenika Snow, the prairie Devils MC are fast becoming one of my favourite clubs, so you won't want to miss this first in the series.
Haven't read Riding Danger by Adriana Hunter but once again an author that I love so can't wait to read.
Marian Tee's Swish another winner I love these billionaires that populate Marian's world I'm really going to have to get one of my own.
Stone Cold by Olivia Rigal this was definitely a five star read, as you not only deal with the MC but a mystery as well.
Now here is a new author and a new story Fearless Curves by D.H. Cameron but reading the blurb can't wait to read the story sounds like I will be finding a new author to add to my favourite list.
Krista Lakes has written some wonderful books so looking forward to Worthy of the Billionaire Biker.
Bear Biker Love by Harper Ashe, my goodness shifters and bikers together how could you go wrong with that, certainly not in a book by Harper Ashe.
And finishing off with another book I have already given a five star rating to City Girl-Country Wolf by Aubrey Rose another shifter Biker book two of my favourite things by one of my favourite writers and believe me you won't be disappointed.
In fact you won't be disappointed in any of these book or writers so grab your leathers and helmets and hang on for a wild ride as you cannot but help enjoy these stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday reading, 14 July 2014
Great collection of books that include bikers, billionaires,wolves and bears. Every book had an exciting storyline and kept me entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
good enjoyed it

1.0 out of 5 stars Sickeningly crude, 30 May 2014
J. P. Metcalf "jmetrodorus" (Norwich) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Bikers happy reader, 29 April 2014
I am currently in the middle of reading stories in the bundle that I have not already read. Lets just say that for such a great price it is well worth it. I am a total fan of Author Marian Tee and all her books and "Swish" does not let me down. I know that most people do not like cliff hangers, however in this case it was spot on. I felt so much emotion in regards to "Swish" that I am waiting with my fingers crossed for the next part. As for the other stories in the bundle, I will post more of my review later. Trust this reader when I say you are gonna love the bundle.