4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pj's
A lot softer than expected for the price and washed ok. Trousers fit my 13 month old now so perhaps come up on the long side for 9-12 months. Looked super cute on and I liked the fact they had elasticated ankles to keep them on.
Published 13 days ago by Rebecca Graves

Published 19 days ago by Cheesey77

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pj's, 8 Sep 2014
Rebecca Graves "Becs" (Crawley, W.Ssx UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and my little boy looks gorgeous in them, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Official Mr Men Mr Tickle Pyjamas - Long Sleeve Pyjama Set - Several Sizes Available (Apparel)
Fast delivery, excellent quality and my little boy looks gorgeous in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
Very nice pyjamas for a little boy. Super soft too :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you like the front of your pyjamas to be made of stiff plastic, 2 Sep 2014
This has the potential of being a great item, the fit is good and the material good quality and a lovely design. However, the Mr Tickle on the front is made of plastic which is ironed onto the material, taking it all starchy and stiff. It takes up the majority of the front of the pyjama top, very rigid and uncomfortable for my little boy. He hates it and so do we as it's not very huggable either!

I bought this item I just assumed it was a printed on cotton as you would expect, this has really let it down and I honestly expected better quality. I would have returned the item I didn't realise that the stiffness of the top until after I had put it through the wash - I always do this for clothes first time. Appointing as my little boy really does love Mr tickle.