5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Just awesome. I like the product and have found it useful. I've been taking Spanish classes and this book actually helps. It's nice that it gets right to the point. I like the format and you sure can't beat the price.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. Dwayne Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Like a theatre programme - it covers the basics
Published 2 months ago by Jonathan F. Vernon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Aug 2014
Mr. Dwayne Brown "D.Brown" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish: Learn Spanish In 7 DAYS! - The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of the Spanish Language In No Time (Learn Spanish, Spanish, Learn ... Italian, Language, Communication Skills) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great start for those commited, 13 Aug 2014
Spanish is my native language yet I have many friends who would like to learn Spanish even if just some of it. I always try to help them and point them out to books, software, etc that they would use to start learning. I came across this book and decided to check it out before I would recommend it any of my friends. After reading the book I would say that if you are truly dedicated and commit yourself to it, you will be able to learn a lot of Spanish from it. Will you be able to hold meaningful conversations? I say basic at best unless you are already a polyglot. Still, it is a great start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing!, 28 May 2014
I've always wanted to learn Spanish, but the mere thought of sitting down for years put me off. That's why this book caught my eye. After reading it, I must admit it really delivers... Well, probably it will take a bit more than 7 days (of course it will!) but it cuts the learning curve by half! If you want to learn the 2nd most spoken language in the world, then... get a copy of this book. It helped me a lot, and so will with you. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got my tickets to Spain!, 27 May 2014
Terence C. (New York, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I love Spain, its culture, its people, its places... Their language is so beautiful that I've always wanted to learn it! And guess what? This book helped me do just that. In a few days, I've incorporated the essentials of the Spanish language in a extremely fast way. Now I feel more confident about my skills. I can actually understand what other people say, and even talk to them! Definitely, this is a must. If you are planning on visiting a Spanish speaking country, or if you just want to learn an AMAZING language, you should probably start here. It helped me, and it will certainly help you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Like a theatre programme - it covers the basics, 21 Aug 2014
Being realistic this is not going to teach you Spanish in seven days however hard you work at it, rather it will give you the confidence and the words to just about construct a phrase or say a word that will get you from A to B, which in my case required getting around the Sevilla by public transport then finding a bus to get me across the country to La Linea de la Concepcion. Even if I had to show the person the phrase I was trying to say! I bought a one way ticket on a bus without a hitch though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab a copy now!, 18 July 2014
I loved this book. It helped me a lot to learn Spanish. I did not have much confidence to learn Spanish in 7 days seems because is a bit fancy, but it's true! it works! I recommend it to all those who are urgent to learn Spanish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy bien, 14 Sep 2014
So easy to read and understand a good book for learning basic Spanish

4.0 out of 5 stars Learn Spanish In 7 days, 23 July 2014
Joan Gibb (Southport, Merseyside) - See all my reviews
I learned more in 1hour with this than I did in a week with a course including 2 CD,s and war and peace of a book. Great stuff only thing missing was audio to pronunciation

4.0 out of 5 stars Working in Spain., 18 Sep 2014
Very good product, impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014