4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, not that exciting, but kid loves it!
My 6 year old fell in love with this when he saw it in the store at the airport and didn't shut up about it for our entire trip. I ordered it to arrive on our return as a reward for being good on holiday.

Published 11 months ago by Mr E

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not much playability
Fine, looks good, feels sturdy etc but not much playability. Easy to convert which is good for younger children (my son is 5) but, once converted, you can't do much with it. Neither the arms or legs have movable joints and the legs are actually fixed in place when in dino mode. My son seems to like it though, can just see him getting bored with how limited it is.
Published 9 months ago by BunnyGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not much playability, 3 Aug. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, not that exciting, but kid loves it!, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)

I think it's pretty well made. The plastic is solid. The mechanism feels like it can take a bit of a beating. It's not something I'm expecting to break any time soon.

The "flip" aspect of it kind of works when you get the hang of it. It's basically make sure everything is straight and in the right position, flip it, make half a dozen minor adjustments and ta-da, there you have it. Not exactly one single movement as advertised, but still pretty good.

For an "action" figure it doesn't habe much articulation. Once it's in a given form the arms are pretty much the only thing that moves. Also the whole flip thing seems to take the fun out of transformers for me.

But like I said... kid loves it. So I'm not complaining. For the price seems like a pretty solid toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, my son loves it, 25 Sept. 2014
Mrs. S Rateb (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
Fantastic, my son loves it. I would say it is a little pricey for the size but it is what my son wanted for his birthday so had to get it.
It is very easy to transform which is really good when playing as he doesn't have to spend ages transforming it. so nice toy

5.0 out of 5 stars A Winner, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
My great grandson loved it on sight, and hasn't stopped playing with it since. So as far as he's concerned, its a winner. He's nearly 6 and found it easy to work out after a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... - he is thrilled with it and I'm very happy with the purchase, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
My 8 year old saved up his pocket money to buy this toy - he is thrilled with it and I'm very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sized toy I would recommend, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old cousin and I think this is a good buy. A big toy with plenty of potential in the hands of a 6 year old. I would definitely recommend this over the smaller transformer figures, say Scorn, which is much smaller and less likely to engage a smaller child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the little uns, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
Excellent toy. My cousin loved it

1.0 out of 5 stars Despite being quite expensive this looks and feels cheap and ..., 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
Despite being quite expensive this looks and feels cheap and is very hard to transform considering it says flip and change. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
Not much to say part from I didn't pay a lot for this and for what I did pay was worth the money, was surprised how good quality it is

5.0 out of 5 stars there will be one very happy little boy on christmas day, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock (Toy)
Really fast delivery, wasn't expected until the 27th, there will be one very happy little boy on christmas day :D

Transformers Flip n Change Grimlock