This One Step Optimus Prime was bought for a Transformers-obsessed 7-year old. It has immediately become one of his favourite toys. The great thing about it is the one step functionality which, in this case, requires pushing down the metal visor on the windscreen allowing it to immediately turn into an impressive robot mode.

In robot mode, there is no...
Published 13 months ago by T Randhawa

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY!
Good for the price, my little boy loves it but gets frustrated when it doesn't fold back properly, which is often..I will be looking for an upgrade for Xmas presents
Published 11 months ago by Sara C De La Rosa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young kids - Small, lightweight and One Step works brilliantly, 4 Jun. 2014
T Randhawa (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)

In robot mode, there is no articulation in the legs but the head (left to right only) and arms can move. Converting it back into truck mode is an equally simple process, one that I didn't even need to explain to my son. That's the great thing about this Optimus Prime, there is no messing around with converting so it keeps young kids immersed in play mode.

It is all made of out of plastic (including the wheels) and is therefore lightweight at 48 grams. It's quite small, so ideal for young kids: in truck mode it measures 11cm in length and 4.5 cm in width. So far it has proved extremely sturdy with multiple transformations each day. Overall, very pleased with the purchase and will look to purchase more of these one-step Transformers as they become available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my 5yr old and good value for money, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
Quick one step change, with a but of common sense works really well. Ideal for my 5yr old and good value for money.. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY!, 3 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
my grandson really loved it

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed with the size, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
I was very disappointed with the size,how small it was, the size should have been stated, I would not have bought it if I had known it was so small.
My grandson loves Optimus Prime and he loves transforming his toy (he is 4years old) but I also did not realise that one step meant one movement
to transform, totally my fault it does what it says, but my grandson and myself were disappointed with it .
I will be looking for a bigger one for him for his birthday and one with a few movements to transform.

From Christine Lines

1.0 out of 5 stars My wife bought this from your good selves for my sons 4th birthday, 5 July 2015
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
Thanks for the delivery of this little gem. My wife bought this from your good selves for my sons 4th birthday. When it arrived though, I have to admit I really don't see how spending £19.99 on this little number is justified. Feels like daylight robbery, like I've been taken for an unwelcome ride to somewhere up North where I'd rather not go. Given that this was free delivery I think the price more than made up for that! The toy itself looks like it should cost £10, £10.50 at a stretch, but the rest of it!? You say free delivery!? Looks like I paid £9 for the delivery of this little baby! Not impressed, not impressed one squirrels left nut at all! Over-priced! At £19.99, the least I should have been expecting was a Transformer that transformed itself with flashing neon lights and the Who playing in the back ground. Bahhh! What next!? Sell me marbles for a fiver!? Or a water pistol for £30!? You probably are a Decepticon, out to deceive hard working folk out of their well earned incomes! Tory loving Decepticon!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Optimus Prime as he adores Transformers and Prime's his favourite character. We've previously purchased older releases of Tr, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
My six year old recently purchased this One Step Optimus Prime as he adores Transformers and Prime's his favourite character. We've previously purchased older releases of Transformer toys but grown stressed with them as they broke easily or once transformed we could never remember how to get it back to car form.
That of course leads to lots of crying and upset because young kids just don't get that you need a degree to work some of these things out. These One Step changers on the other hand are as simple as can be, you push a button and voila.... it's transformed. Gently push the open parts together and voila... back to car form.

This has had lots of playtime and is still as good as new. Way to go Hasbro for making a Transformer that's durable - and - is lots of fun! Fully recommended to kids of all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heroic toy, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
It arrived on time, properly wrapped. Product as described. It's a small one, I should have guessed because of the price - really wanted the larger one for my obsessed grandson, but this will do as he can more easily develop a collection of the smaller, cheaper ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good for something so simple, 5 Nov. 2014
J. Smillie (Twickenham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
My son's first transformer and he absolutely loves it. The first toy in ages that has caught his attention other than Batman or lego! Transforms easily and seems robust enough - has lasted a month so far with the rough handling of an almost-4-year-old

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Transformers One Step Optimus Prime (Toy)
Don't West your money ant time its macdonal kids meal free toys.

Transformers One Step Optimus Prime