on 21 November 2014
AMAZING.

Im a 32 yr old designer, I love food and I love to drink alcohol (red wine). Two weeks a go I weighed myself and BOOM I had put on 10lbs! Im 5'6 and usually weigh 9.4 stone but I weighed 10stone. Might not sound a lot to some people, but to me I felt terrible!

In the past I've bought p90x, 30 day shred, Zumba etc. But I needed something fresh and new, I had my eye on One Week Shred, thinking yeah I can do 7lbs in one week. I thought the other dvds would be a bonus just to try. WRONG the One Week Shred is hardcore and I mean sweating buckets, not being able to breathe, you need to be fit to do this, maybe just do one dvd a day not two! So I tried hard body and killer abs - I LOVED THEM, seriously truly brilliant!

Here it is, I have lost 4lbs in 4 days, I have rotated between hardbody and killer abs (can I just say killer abs is the whole body not just abs). I have been eating well, fruit or veg smoothie in the morning, chicken wrap or salad for lunch and fish/chiken and plenty of veg for dinner. For snacks Ive had eggs, feta cheese, yogurt, dried fruit, nuts and seeds and berries. Oh and I have had no wine, just I night I had 3 vodkas with no sugar cranberry juice.

I feel great so I'm gonna do another workout tonight, then have Sunday and Monday off!

Jillian always says in her dvds "remember what your goal is, why are you doing this?" You need to have a solid reason to loose weight otherwise it aint gonna work. I have an important event in one months time, so I want to look amazing and feel great for that. Thats my goal. Whats yours?
on 4 June 2014
Anything at all to do with Jillian Michaels - I will buy it - as long as it is in UK format - or region 0 or 2.

I've played all of these dvds now. They are brilliant. I especially like the kickboxing one. The yoga inferno one is so funny. They're all wearing sunglasses but Jillian says it's not because they love themselves - well, just a little - it's just that she thought it would be a good idea to film the workout in the desert - but she didn't think about the strong sun.

I did the kickboxing one for the first time yesterday. Unless you are feeling very lazy - bear in mind that I am 14 stone and 5'2" - you should do ALL of the 3 workouts back to back to get a good workout. I enjoyed doing workout 1 - for upper body, workout 2 for lower body - but only after I had done workout 3 - for abs (ALL of the workouts include cardio intervals) - did I feel that I had a good workout. I am not co-ordinated at all so it will take some time to do the combinations but I was still exhausted and sweating at the end.

Regarding the fighting stance - Jillian has mentioned this numerous times in her other dvds - you stay on the same side - depending on if you are right handed or left handed - that is what kickboxing is all about. She goes through this in her tutorial. If you want to try doing left handed AND right handed stances - that's up to you - but I've tried it - and the combinations are complicated enough without trying to do the opposite leg and hand to Jillian! You get a good enough workout anyway - and you STILL work both sides.

Once I have done this workout a few times - as well as the other DVDS in the box set - I will update this review.
on 17 October 2014
Love Jillian. All these DVDs are fab. I particularly like the cardio one in one week shred. Make sure uwatch the tutorial before doing kixkboxing or u might get confused!
on 20 January 2016
I love this box set you have a choice from 20 min workouts if you're short of time or willpower to 1 hrs workouts for other days. Some feature sections that are body part specific, abs, thighs, arms.if you're a fan of Jillian Michaels you'll be pleased with this.there are workouts for any type of exercise, kickbox, abs,yoga. My favourite so far is hard body.it's a workout that if you can complete, you can pat yourself on the back for at the end. Well worth the money and delivered on time.
on 26 August 2015
Love all of jillian dvds, and this collection is great! Works you hard without taking up too much time, and with a variety of dvds you won't get bored. A great but
on 17 May 2015
Hard core workouts but you definitely see results! I love the 20 minute kickboxing workouts but have struggled with the others...definitely not for beginners.
on 18 January 2016
I love this DVD. I knew of Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser, I liked her attitude so got this collection. At first I found it hard, however, Jillian is motivational by saying it doesn't have to be perfect just do it. And I did. Amazing results but I do eat a healthy diet as well!!
on 13 December 2015
So in my reviews I try not to always give 5*'s purely as I believe there is always room for improvement however jillian has hit the nail on the head with these ones.
As a person who works out 5 times a week and has completed the likes of insanity I was a bit sceptical. I just wanted to try something a bit different and jillian does not disappoint.
I am a busy mum on the go and I just like to keep in shape and this boxset is just perfect. It has workouts ranging from 20 minutes to 50 minutes and with different levels. I have to say the 7 day shred is my favourite as it is fast paced and only 30 minutes but kickbox is great for a quick 20 minute workout. There is a modifier in the workouts so if you are just starting out you can always switch the moves you are finding too difficult.
I love the yoga workout that. I finish my week off with this as it is more chilled however still very difficult and it has taken a while for me to get the moves.
Overall the price of this boxset is amazing for what you get and one of the best at home work outs I have had the pleasure of doing.
on 24 January 2016
Had 30 day shred but had started to get bored of the routines as had it for a few years. this box set was the perfect replacement. I have lost weight and inches already and have only been using it for a few weeks. Very happy with it.
on 26 December 2015
Had been doing Shaun t max 30 and looking for something different when it had finished. Would be good for beginners but found it slow and boring in comparison to Shaun. Just not for me