‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars box set, 4 Jun 2014
Lesley (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - The Ultimate Box Set - 5 DVD's - UK PAL (DVD)
Anything at all to do with Jillian Michaels - I will buy it - as long as it is in UK format - or region 0 or 2.

I've played all of these dvds now. They are brilliant. I especially like the kickboxing one. The yoga inferno one is so funny. They're all wearing sunglasses but Jillian says it's not because they love themselves - well, just a little - it's just that she thought it would be a good idea to film the workout in the desert - but she didn't think about the strong sun.

I did the kickboxing one for the first time yesterday. Unless you are feeling very lazy - bear in mind that I am 14 stone and 5'2" - you should do ALL of the 3 workouts back to back to get a good workout. I enjoyed doing workout 1 - for upper body, workout 2 for lower body - but only after I had done workout 3 - for abs (ALL of the workouts include cardio intervals) - did I feel that I had a good workout. I am not co-ordinated at all so it will take some time to do the combinations but I was still exhausted and sweating at the end.

Regarding the fighting stance - Jillian has mentioned this numerous times in her other dvds - you stay on the same side - depending on if you are right handed or left handed - that is what kickboxing is all about. She goes through this in her tutorial. If you want to try doing left handed AND right handed stances - that's up to you - but I've tried it - and the combinations are complicated enough without trying to do the opposite leg and hand to Jillian! You get a good enough workout anyway - and you STILL work both sides.

Once I have done this workout a few times - as well as the other DVDS in the box set - I will update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars great workout dvd, 12 Jun 2014
I've got most of JM dvds and this set is good. The workouts are challenging but can see results, especially from the 'killer ab's' workout

5.0 out of 5 stars Good workout, 3 Jun 2014
It's worth the money. You surly get a g good workout out of it. Wanting more of JM. Never give up

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to buy, 7 Jun 2014
Absolutely value for money. I own a lot of JM DVDs but most of these were in the region 1 format so was delighted to find this box set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jillian nails it once again!, 7 Sep 2014
I love. Jillian Michaels and have loads if her DVDs which I do regularly. She goes from strength to strength an gets better and better with this new box set. Totally new moves that stretch muscles I didn't know I had , well worth it but be prepared to sweat and curse .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Aug 2014
N. McConnell - See all my reviews
Fantastic! I mix and match these with classes at gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 1 Aug 2014
This is a fab box set & really good value! So far I've done kick box which is my favourites, hard body is good if you have time, I did find some moves tough tho! Fab as usual tho jillian!

5.0 out of 5 stars but it works and like anything else stick with it and you will see ..., 30 Aug 2014
A tough task master is Jillian Michaels, but it works and like anything else stick with it and you will see results. Not for the faint hearted, she is tough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workouts, like having a PT in your living room!, 29 July 2014
I love Jillian, she is so energy enthusing and talks to you the entire time of her DVD. She also takes into account participants who aren't as fit as her :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›