5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide!
Have been a subscriber of Geekanoids on YouTube for a while now, love the content and have been debating starting my own YouTube enterprise for some time, and we'll... this book has inspired me to take the plunge!

Published 8 months ago by TreyUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling Formatting
I Purchased this out of interest and to support the author.

However the formatting/layout made content pages unreadable. This was corrected by the author but it is unclear how I can download the amended book.

As I started to browse the book I came across further formatting problems. I advised the author but have yet to receive any reply...
Published 8 months ago by Nicholas Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Your YouTube Success: How to be a Success on YouTube ...from someone who has! (Kindle Edition)

David (Dave if you watch the show) has really put together a great resource, this book answers a lot of my questions in and opened my eyes to a few thinks I hadn't even considered.

Nothing as valuable as learning from someone else's experience, especially real world experience.

We'll done, will have my iPad (use the Kindle app) handy as I begin my own YouTube adventure.

@TreyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 26 April 2014
This book is totally inspirational, whether you are a fan of the geekanoids channel or not, you will love this book. It is clear that a lot of time has been put into writing this book, it's fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone starting out online.

4.0 out of 5 stars credit where its due Dave. A good read!, 4 May 2014
A great read Dave. Would have liked to have perhaps liked to have known a little more on monetising content etc. Good for you tho Dave. You seem to have come a long way and being persistent in what you believe is paying off well i hope. Best of luck for the future!

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling Formatting, 28 April 2014
I Purchased this out of interest and to support the author.

The kindle digital "format" does seem to "butcher" the format of books and I have digital versions of books I own as hard copy that have effectively been ruined by the process.

Apple's iBook store would NEVER allow such abysmal layout! The book would not be accepted in such a state.

Because of the problems in layout I have not yet read the book properly but hope the content is an improvement on the layout.

However, I cannot recommend the book because of the sloppy, distracting formatting.

It is unclear if Kindle converting or the source content is at fault.