Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 10 May 2014
Love this album,ive got all the mixtapes and his debut E.P.I recommend getting the deluxe version for the extra tracks.August sings about his true life experiences,this is a great R&B/Hip Hop album and this guy deserves to be massive as he really is bringing R&B back to the good times,every song on this album is brilliant.
My favourite tracks are:Make It Home,No Love,kissin On My Tattoos,Get Ya Money and I Love This S***..
on 1 October 2014
August gives you everything on his debut album. He takes you on an emotional roller coaster with his passionate vocals and thuggish dialect. I literally had this song on replay because he got be so hooked. Stand out songs for me Make it home, FML, Mama and I luv this sh*t.
on 19 April 2015
The best album of 2014, without a doubt. If you've heard August before, you'll know his voice is beautiful, and his songs biographical. If you've never heard of him before, you're in for a treat. I love every track off the album, which is rare for me. I'm still playing this all the time even a year later. You won't be disappointed!

- Georgia at urbanimportuk.com
on 23 February 2015
There's no doubting the quality of the music on this album, but it's depressing! I guess if you wanted the hear what a 2010s version of Marvin Gaye's 'What's Goin' On' sounds like then I would say this comes close. If you can get past the "the two of us struggling together against life" tone of the lyrics then you will enjoy the production on this album.
on 16 June 2014
really good loved almost all the songs. the production is also very good. hurry up and go on european tour
on 31 May 2014
Amazing album love every track had it on reappear since I brought it would love to see him perform live
on 19 October 2014
Amazing album one of the best albums of the year, if you like street rnb you ll love this album
on 17 June 2015
It has been on replay ever since I bought it, wished it had the remix of nikki but still great
on 12 October 2014
Awesome album! Unique voice. Couldn't find it in HMV in the UK =( so had to get it from here.
on 14 August 2014
I love this album and the artist. Would recommend to anyone who loves rnb and hip hop.