5.0 out of 5 stars A huge step up from his first album!, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
I can't think of another album I've ever been addicted to so much that I've listen to it approximately 20 times since Saturday when it arrived 2 days early from Charlie's official website.

Now the first album "Young Pilgrim" was a heart warming album. This time around, Charlie has taken his skills as a musician and knocked it out of the park with some of the most powerful ballads I've heard from any British Musician. I've got nearly all the lyrics engraved in my brain. Especially the track with the same name as the album as well as "Haunted" & "Another Year" Another masterpiece by Charlie Simpson. If you enjoyed "Young Pilgrim" Or any of Charlie's other music projects, then you are bound to adore his new album!

9/10

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (MP3 Download)
I have followed Charlie all throughout his career, from Busted to Fightstar to his solo career. Long Road Home proves how much he has grown and matured as a solo artist, and is the perfect follow up to Young Pilgrim! This album is a must buy for any Charlie fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic album, a brilliant follow up to young pilgrim, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
Absolutely fantastic album, a brilliant follow up to young pilgrim. Only a little bit gutted to realise had I bought it on I tunes I would have got the two bonus tracks. Will have to get those too. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of charlie for many years and this does not disappoint. It's absolutely beautiful, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
I have been a huge fan of charlie for many years and this does not disappoint. It's absolutely beautiful, a wonderful chill out album, it's brilliantly written and performed . I would highly reccomend it to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Seriously, don't let this album go by you., 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
Jeez what can I say about this album. It is very good although I shouldn’t really like it……I do however, and it reminds me that his first effort was also good. Jeez. 25 and writing good melodies with slices of heart, and carving out songs around the 3 minute mark. It might be disposable, but it was fun while it lasted. The evolution of a boy band member, ok maybe I missed a meeting.
The album as a whole has accompanied me on my commute to work over the last few weeks. I like the emotion it can tug at, as said – you don’t expect this but it arrives. A good album, one I’m glad to have discovered along the way. Thanks

(The first track has a Midlake feel, great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
Love this album... It really showcases Charlie's talent his voice. Such a unique voice and there is not one song I dislike 😊😊😊

5.0 out of 5 stars There are no words to describe how good this album is, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
I cannot stop listening to this album, every song is perfect. One of the best albums ever. No, wait, the best album ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars My album of 2014, 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
This album is stunning and really shows off all of Simpson's talents. Hasn't been out of my car since the day it was released! If you're a fan of Bon Iver or Ben Howard but haven't heard this album, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new album, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (MP3 Download)
Bought Young Pilgrim a while back and thoroughly enjoyed that album, so when I heard Charlie Simpson had a new album, I had to buy it. I was not disappointed at all. Superb album which is now playing on repeat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a listen, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Long Road Home (Audio CD)
Great album. easy listening, good to chill to. just as good as the first album. look forward to when he next tours :D

Long Road Home
Long Road Home by Charlie Simpson (Audio CD - 2014)