5.0 out of 5 stars This computer is great:)
N.B I bought this computer a while back, and since then it has been updated. Although most of the internal equipment is the same, there are a few aspects that have been improved. For example the case and processor overclocking.

So as the title says, this computer is great.
Published on 17 Sept. 2012 by MR duffdude

2.0 out of 5 stars not too impressive
although the product seems like a good deal after about a year of use i began encountering problems with certain things like: 1. the graphics card is far less than what I thought it would be in terms of power (cant run bf3 above 20fps on low settings) 2. upgrading parts is just downright irritating for instance the new graphics card i was installing required a pci-e cable...
Published 20 months ago by L Lawliet

5.0 out of 5 stars This computer is great:), 17 Sept. 2012

So as the title says, this computer is great.
I was a little hesitant to buying it as it had no reviews, but the gamble paid off.

So a few things the description doesn't mention:
It has a HDMI, DVI and VGA out
It has a sort of force reboot button that just stops your computer and restarts it (for crashes and stuff). This button is the triangle thing next to the power button.
8x USB ports
Realtech HD Audio
The activation key is on the top right side if you are facing the front of the computer
SD/MMC/MS slot
It is a 4.2 GHz processor that is boosted, when you need it, to 4.3 GHz (I don't know why it isn't just always 4.3GHz)

Take note of that activation key as I spent hours searching for it everywhere else, but that right side.
The manual, plug e.c.t come in the motherboard box, with the instruction manuals for each part and the computer itself comes in the box for the case. However, this is because the computer has been custom made. Don't worry, it has been made before you order it.

There is also a sheet on the back of the manual with a checklist on. this contains all the checks that were carried out on the computer before you got it. These checks show that the computer has been made by people who care about it.

Now for the computer itself. It is incredibly fast and quite quiet. It has no software pre-installed on it and it does come with two games. One of them wouldn't give me the activation code online, however the other was activated directly onto steam.

If you have any queries please reply to this and I will try to help, but remember I do have the slightly older version of this computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Speed and Reliability, 24 Sept. 2013
Having had a Custom Build (put together myself) PC for many years I did lots of research before buying from Vibox. I have been extremely impressed in all aspects of this manufacturers service from build stage to delivery and subsequent months of use. The system is very quiet, doesn't get hot and is very fast. The specs are very good for the price of this system, and believe me I did compare with many others! I would not hesitate to recommend Vibox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for price, 24 Nov. 2013
This is a great starter PC for gaming and can run every console game as well as the console it's self if not better, the only down is on high graphic games you have to lower the quality but is easily overcome. Amazing and runs smoothly. This PC is perfectly over clocked just at the right amount for the optimal gaming experience, love it and works a treat.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty cool, 1 Oct. 2013
Craig Durham (UK) - See all my reviews
Pity about windows 8, but has everything I needed for a base gamin computer. Overall extreamly happy...... though the opp system is an irritation

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit., 20 July 2013
I bought this pc after a long debate of building my own, getting a laptop or this. in the end decided on this. package came on time so was really pleased with vibox ltd.
now to the business!!! the case looks really cool and even better in dark. connecting was easy by HDMI cables. had a little trouble activating windows 8 but worked after reading the product key for windows through a magnifying glass ( actually did that ). have not actually used it much as this does not have a build in wifi card. with that price i expected it to have one as standard. my current wireless receiver does not work with windows 8 and there is hardly any good one in the market to buy. so waiting for my broadband provider to move my hub closer to the pc to connect with cable. overall looks are really good and specs are brilliant but cheap parts are used. will write another review after using it for couple of months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, great price., 18 Mar. 2013
Reece251 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with this product, it works as it should, And it was delivered fast too. I would consider buying from you again in future.

I do have one negative thing to say though, the front earphone jack doesn't work properly and it made my screen colours go wierd, It was quickly fixed by unplugging the earphones.

Also if you are thinking of buying this, go ahead, It is a great product for its price and it is totally worth it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sold deal, 22 Jun. 2014
The one I got just under a year ago runs Most games at untra settings which is great and it still runs like a charm today I would be wary though this product didn't mention that it didn't have a wifi driver installed into it which lead to me using Ethernet cables until I payed for a wifi driver to be installed so just check what your getting other than that it's a solid peice of hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is just perfect delivery its soo fast got it next day from ..., 31 Oct. 2014
this is just perfect delivery its soo fast got it next day from when it was dispatched had it for a couple days now plays swtor on ultra love it its just what I wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, AMAZING GAMING PC!, 14 Jan. 2015
Wow, this is an amazing product. Well made, great value for money and so much fun! Vibox sent emails and up-dated us on the build process of our PC and the product arrived on time and in good condition with some high spec components. The technical support team solved a connection lead problem for us and were so helpful, with a second to none customer service, We can highly recommend this company and it's futuristic products ... Thanks VIBOX!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Jun. 2014
good product value for money, cover is not super a bit to much plastic but is ok
fast, every think working fine
I would recommend it to a friend