5.0 out of 5 stars slicker than a seal in water
Brilliant, brilliant and brilliant again. Cool, stylish, brilliantly written, never dull, this is top drawer tv. Roll on season 4 hi.
Published 2 months ago by sean paul mccann

Published 2 months ago by Dillon R. Price

5.0 out of 5 stars slicker than a seal in water, 2 May 2014
sean paul mccann "mccanns23" (ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, well acted, bring it on Season 3!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Hooked!! Caught up with Season 1 and 2 very quickly, love the film references, the script is clever and as sharp as the Suits! The two main characters, Mike and Harvey, play off each other brilliantly. The story lines and power plays are superb.

Totally recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series looking forward to next installment, 20 May 2014
I have read reviews complaining about how this series has not lived up to peoples expectations but as an unwind this is the perfect series to fall into. Watched all three of them and now can't wait for the fourth. The plot changes and character development keep this series entertaining rather than it just being about the law and being bored to tears it adds a better dynamic to stories that would be dull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits! Just get's better, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Season after season this show just gets better and better. Now the characters are well established, it is great how the story lines can be developed and make it another unmissable episode. With season 4 already being shown in the USA, I can't wait to watch all the box sets over again before that.

Suits really is the top USA drama that has produced over the past few years.

3.0 out of 5 stars The gripping and unmissable first season is starting to be a distant memory., 6 May 2014
Dillon R. Price "si_lambert" (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Sorry but the gushing 5-star reviews are pandering to a show that had fantastic potential from the outset but is quickly losing its imagination and edge. Far too much of season 3, and the latter part of season 2 for that matter, is taken up with boring power tussles between the bigwigs and repetitive romantic soap opera between the rest. Where this show was outstanding was seeing Mike Ross, the complete rookie fraud find ways to succeed in the slipstream of Harvey Specter, the ultimate consummate professional. Rachel was Mike's trusted helper and paralegal extraordinaire, Donna would keep Harvey human, Jessica would make the rules and Louis would keep everyone on their toes. Sadly we have reached a point where everyone is blackmailing each other, loyalty is dead, and old characters relentlessly dig up old graves. Cameron Dennis... Travis Tanner... even Harold won't go away!
We rarely see the intriguing mental abilities of Mike anymore, and Louis is no longer the eccentric tyrant, he's the pouting weirdo. Meanwhile Rachel now performs almost no legal duties and simply gossips with Donna, provides Louis someone to talk to and confuses Mike with her constant insecurities.
Bring back the 40-minute bursts of pro bono work, diverse cases and clever loophole manipulation, and lose the dull, complicated corporate takeover nonsense that takes six episodes to conclude. How many times are they going to change the names on the stupid wall?!

I still rated this as 'okay' because they have created some brilliant characters and in places the dialogue is funny and slick. I'm still motivated to see where they are all headed but where I was once unable to stop cueing up episode after episode - far beyond a sensible bedtime, I'm now getting to bed, and watching the next one when I feel like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 9 Jun 2014
I am really enjoying season 3. I read a few reviews which suggested that it had lost its edge but 8 episodes in and my wife and I are as hooked as ever. The first 8 episodes have so far centred on the merger dynamic but I like story arcs which are spread over multiple episodes anyway. We see more of Donna this series and of course Louis vs Nigel for ownership of the interns and the cat adds for a more comedic dimension. I wish the season was more than 16 episodes so roll on season 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just keeps getting better, 19 July 2014
I ended up watching the first three seasons over the course of just a few weeks. The writing is great, the dialog fast moving and the characters are all interesting and mostly likable. This season gave more insight into some of their backgrounds which made the show even more entertaining for me. Even Louis Litt who made me cringe during the first season makes me smile now. (And roll my eyes!) Now that I'm all caught up on past seasons I'm watching the current one on TV. It's one of my favorite shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... way through this series and it is just a fantastic as the first two, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm half way through this series and it is just a fantastic as the first two , I have to admit I have watched the two first series four times each? Am I a Suits fan I can safely say I am! I adore all the characters including Louis Litt! The storyline throughout is captivating and enthralling and the individual stories weaving their way through are both heartwarming and thrilling. So go and just buy this and the first two and I am sure you wil feel the same as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Loved it! Can't wait for season 4 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love Harvey (especially Harvey, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Suits - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I got a bit fed up with the oil storyline but it was all relevant and needed to be watched as all roads are intertwined. I just love Harvey (especially Harvey!) Mike, Donna, Jessica and of course Louis. (No, I know about Rachel, I just don't think she's such a big player) They all bounce off each other so well. As ever, beautifully scripted, so tight, nicely acted and stunning to watch. Ladies, those heels!! And Mike??? Never saw that coming! Roll on Season 4 :)

The Arrangement