5.0 out of 5 stars The cover Caught My eye And I Am glad I Brought This, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Container Gardening Made Easy: Beginners Guide to Growing Organic Herbs and Vegetables in Your Indoor Garden (Kindle Edition)
There are lots of books out there about container gardening but the cover on this book stands out and demanded my attention. As a newish gardener I often feel swamped by the number of gardening books on offer but this one is so easy to reada nd full of practical do-able tips. It tells you exactly what type of veg to buy to grow in containers, what ones you can use as ornamental plants (as well as veg) which i never knew or thought about.

What makes it for me are the charts and ease of reading and applying the info using the Recommended Planting Calendar for container gardening which for a beginner makes my life and introduction to container gardening much easier. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014