5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Great looking case exactly s described. Bought as a present for my mum who (like myself owns the latest HTC one) and loves this case and constantly gets compliments on it. Have had this for a few months now and so far not faults or wear and tear either.
Published 9 months ago by Amelia-Faye

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty
Very poor quality I was really disappointed with it. It looked cheap and tacky. Didn't fit the phone properly. Went staight in the bin.
Published 6 months ago by sweetpea1972

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cover, 30 Dec 2013
Nice phone cover but not very sturdy. Bits broke off the bit that holds fon in after only 1 wk.

4.0 out of 5 stars HTC one phone case, 9 Nov 2013
i like this phone case but i feel that the magnetic catch is not very strong and it seems to stay open. Very colourful and easy to hold. The wrist strap is useful but wathc when taking photos as it can get in the way of the lens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Masione&Trade;Art Series Vintage Retro Paris France Eiffel Tower &Flowers wallet case Magnet Design Flip Case Cover with Credit Card Holder Pouch for iPhone 5 5S with Screen Protector Included(Pink+white) (Electronics)
Nice quality - reasonably priced cover
Protects phone well
V handy to have the credit card slots on the inside
Would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Check that the cover size doesn't change without you noticing!, 4 Sep 2014
I was looking for covers for an Iphone 5 so I selected this Paris style and whilst looking at that page there was a link below showing other phone covers which appeared to be also for Iphone. However when you select a different stlye suddenly it changes into a cover for an HTC, which of course I didn't expect or notice so have now received a phone cover for a phone I don't own. If I'm searching for Iphone 5 please don't show me covers that wont fit!! Typically the cover that I now have to return is a much better quality than the one that fits, even more annoying. As far as the Paris style cover is concerned, it does fit the phone snugly but the magnetic closure doesn't feel very strong so I think if you actually want to slip a bank card etc inside I don't think it will stay closed, however it was a very quick delivery and it was a cheap price so probably can't complain.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... worth £5 didn't even fit my phone was very disappointed I put it straight in the bin I could ..., 9 Aug 2014
It was cheap and not worth £5 didn't even fit my phone was very disappointed I put it straight in the bin I could not b bothered to send it back I would never buy from this seller again said the phone cover retail at £19 and was selling it at £5 it was worth nothing

3.0 out of 5 stars "Sample text"- good product but no option for customization, 9 Sep 2014
Item arrived yesterday. So far I am happy with it. I can tell it is not going to be the most sturdy case available but for less than £3 what do you expect? I wanted some protection for my Iphone and this will do until I find a more expensive one that I like. I am very fussy with phone cases!

The one complaint I do have is that the case has some text in the middle of it (where the fold is) that says "Sample text" and below that "Sample text" again.... Although this text is quite small I assume the seller should have given me the opportunity to customize is and write something of my own? This was not the case. I am not sure if my item is wrongly printed and it is meant to say "Paris" or something similar. I will contact the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice looking case for a man or a woman, 2 Aug 2014
A very nice looking case for a man or a woman... Sleek & mature.. The only downside is.. When you txt or call you have to flip the case up (witch I considered before making my purchase) ... But the plus side is.. It hides your s5 from nosey people etc! Feels sturdy & nice.. My girlfriend got the pink one :D worth the cash witch by the way is cheaper than s5 cases in phone shops (£30-£50)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice retro, 19 Sep 2014
Like the retro look of it cover stays closed which is good.. only down side is it doesn't have the metal connectors in the back of the case like the Samsung case does so the window function of colored screen doesn't work.. and I'm not sure of the waterproofness of this product against the real McCoy