on 7 June 2014
This was a poor attempt at shifter romance. The sex scenes are scorching but there's very little story, no dialogue, humour or back story for the characters. Nothing is explained, so at the end of book three I still didn't understand what the other side was, who the bad guys were or why the wolves were guarding the "moon gate" (whatever that is). The author said at the end of the books that she has written the story in episodes, hence the books being 60 - 70 pages long. I think the author is simply writing another section then publishing it, instead of developing a good plot and writing it as a novel. I bought all three books in the hopes it would all become clear.... I was wrong. Save your 77p.
on 11 May 2014
This book I really liked. It was a bit short, I started getting into the story and it stops. I'll get the next one to see what happens and who the wolf is, but will probably see the two should've been put together to make a longer book. Overall well written.
on 14 March 2015
I have just finished reading all six books in this series, while the main story between January and her men was hot and loving, the back story needed some work, the pack are at peace river to protect a gate and we are given some insight in what this gate is and where it goes to, most of the time I was left lost and confused, who created the gates? who decides who guards them? Why were they created in the first place?
If you just want to concentrate on the love story that develops between January and the males in the pack then this is a good series for you, but if like me you enjoy actually living in the world with the characters and while reading believe that you are beside them through everything that they go through then this series might not be what you are looking for, the Author has just started a follow on series with a character that we meet in these books, hopefully then she might bring the background story to life.
on 14 October 2015

Overall Rating. 5 Stars
Storytelling Rating 5++ Stars
StoryEnding Rating 5 Stars
Would I Reread This Book?? DEFINITELY
Would I Read Future Books By This Author? ABSOLUTELY!!
on 27 June 2014
This was an ok read with some explicit very hot ménage a trois scenes that are guaranteed to melt panties. The storyline I felt is a bit weak and didn't tally up with that was happening in and around their lives.
on 1 December 2014
Well written and an enjoyable read but it was not worth the money as it was so short. I have read many books on my Kindle just as good if not better for the same cost. This was a joke!
on 6 June 2014
Yes good read, but got boring in places, and at times seamed unreal, I like to get into the character and see and read through their eyes, but this just did not happen this time, sorry!
on 11 June 2014
Loved this read loved the characters and story lines, it was different from other shifter books,can't wait to read the next book
on 27 July 2015
Too many cliffhangers. Got lost a few times. Loved some of it but disappointed in some. Push through its a matter of opinion.
on 26 June 2014
For a first in a series, this book grabbed the attention and held it, Cant wait to read the rest of the series now