Format: Vinyl|Change

on 20 November 2008
If you are looking at the item with the bright blue cover and John Travola character in a white suit, then this CD is not sung by the original artists - I know I bought this and then had to buy the proper one. If you want the original soundtrack by the original artists then buy the CD with the Bee Gees on the cover. Unfortunately Amazon are using the same reviews for both, I did ring and tell them but it hasn't been changed yet. My copy is now at the Cancer Research shop....
on 10 July 2008
It doesnt say who the artists are on this CD - but they don't sound good. Fantastic songs writen by the Bee Gees, but if you want to hear the Bee Gees performing their own songs, or you want to hear Yvonne Elliman then don't buy this CD. One for the jumblesale.
on 27 May 2010
It's a comeback to the past with great songs, which will be playing for many many years in the greatest disco bar
on 22 March 2015
Arrived quickly as described my dads happy thanks
on 4 June 2016