5.0 out of 5 stars Cool

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Not very impressed.
Published 4 months ago by Mark Ramsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Greenhouse Gardening: Grow Beautiful Flowers and Delicious Foods in Your Greenhouse (Greenhouse Gardening, Greenhouse, Fruit Gardening ,Gardening Techniques, ... Gardening, Vegetable Gardening, Gardening) (Kindle Edition)
I recently got into gardening, despite having no green thumb to talk about. The more I read about it, the more possibilities open up to me in my mind, and the more I want to do more, though. This book has been one of those eye-openers to me. Despite it being a quick read, I got a great deal from it. If you are interested in greenhouse gardening, this is a great place to start.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, consise book, 5 July 2014
Good, consise book, however could have left out a lot of the stuff about poly tunnels and other non specific details. Worth the cost for kindle however and easy to use/read

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL Beginner's Guide to Greenhouse Gardening by Dwayne Brown, 3 May 2014
I've been wanting to build my own greenhouse since I'm interested in growing my own produce for personal consumption. Since I've been recently introduced to it I had wanted to start with the basics so I know exactly where to start. The book started me off with the foundations of knowing what greenhouses are generally for, how they were introduced, what they're made of, and how to effectively build the best type based on your motives of building one - in my case it was for personal consumption. High quality book, even enthusiasts will be able to enjoy this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 12 Dec. 2014