on 2 October 2013
Don't be put off by the the blue padding in the picture as it is inside out to show the padding. They are good quality and fit perfect under the trousers. Although you always get that feeling you have had an accident in your pants, they do provide a valuable protection where it is most needed. If you are doing any distance runs I would recommend them, but not if you are just going to the local shops! lol
33 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2014
Despite having read so many reviews of people complaining, I want on ahead and purchased this product and I must reassure you; it is what it is! expect to be a little uncomfortable but hey it protect your butt from getting sore... I recommend it to anyone whose buying such a product as a first. However, pick your size's carefully. I have a 30 waist and I bought a 31 waist and it was just about okay. I recommend 31 for people with waist 30-32. Hope this review helped whoever read it :D first time reviewing lol...
on 17 May 2015
I used to get a numb groin each time I went cycling, after about 10 miles. I have recently got myself a new bike saddle and these shorts. 20+mile rides pass with no discomfort whatsoever.

The shorts are very comfortable and supportive. The blue padding which shown in the picture is actually on the inside (the shorts are inside out in the picture).

I am a 34 waist and got the shorts in LARGE, which fit perfectly.
on 15 September 2014
Ordered L size.The shorts that came were marked L but would only fit someone with a waist well under 30". The sizing is all wrong so buyer beware.
on 17 September 2013
Very comfy even if you are on the bigger size. Cheaper than saddle and you can use different bikes and still be comfy.
on 14 April 2014
My arse is very happy. No longer is it getting pounded like a game guy in a friendly bar. Three thumbs way up
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2015
I've found these padded shorts really good, they have taken much of the pain out of long rides on the bike, they don't stop all the pain, but make the ride alot more tolerable especially if your new to riding. They seem to be well made too, so no complaints so far.
In short a vast improvement for riding.......
on 15 May 2015
Dead good. Means yu can wear them under normal shorts and you don't have to look like a prat in lycra.
on 14 November 2015
Excellent - far more comfortable than a more expensive pair bought at Halfords. These are much shorter in the leg than most cycling shorts that I've seen and are ideal for wearing under normal or 3/4 length shorts (the world just isn't ready to see me only in lycra!). I've ridden a variety of distances in these and found them to be comfortable and durable as well as exceptional value for money. I'm so impressed with these that after my initial purchase of 2 pairs, I've been back and bought another 4 - they're great and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a pair of cycling shorts (whether on a budget or not)
on 15 March 2014
I have to agree with the other people who said these shorts were uncomfortable. The padding is an unforgiving foam (not like the Coolmax in my other cycling trousers) and it's in the wrong place. The cut of the shorts is poor.

To be honest it's more comfortable riding in just ordinary non-padded shorts than these.

Thought I was saving money buying these. Lesson learned - you get what you pay for. These will probably end up as rags for cleaning my bike.