on 19 June 2014
Fantastic product, I've used it at least once a day since receiving it. The box arrived tatty but as it was a gift to me from me I wasn't too fussed. The books included are really interesting. It's a new essential in my kitchen. Very easy to clean too! Yes it's expensive but I'm delighted with my purchase and I would thoroughly recommend it :)
on 20 August 2014
Thought about buying one of these for over a year, but didn't want to throw away my big old Juicer (which we never used cos it took too long to clean). Wished I had bought it earlier, it's great to use and easy to clean. So far we use it every day and it does a great job of mixing all the fruit and veg for the family. Would recommend to anyone.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 December 2015
My son lent me one until the one I ordered from Amazon was delivered, it should be here this week. I stick everything in it, rocket, tomatoes, oranges, apples, blackcurrants you name it I throw it in. I use coconut water to fill to the maximum level line and just blast it for 1 minute. My husband died last year and I have not been looking after myself, I am so run down, I did not want to go on tablets so I thought I would have to pull myself together for the sake of my sons and grandchildren as they didn't like to see me crying all the time, they were also grieving and worrying about me as well. After two weeks of having a large glass of goodness every single day I feel much better. I have also added a teaspoon of flax seed oil to it as I was told by the opticians at the hospital it is good for dry eyes.

Forget about the juicing machines, they just take the juice out of the fruit and veg and leave you with a pile of pulp that is good for you which you end up throwing it away, but with the Nutribullet, everything is used, skin, nuts, everything, and so easy to clean, I just rinse the blade under the tape and rinse out the container. It is wonderful I stocked my freezer up with all frozen fruit and vegetables and just buy leafy veg and tomatoes and fresh fruit once a week. Some of the concoctions I have made are not as nice tasting as the others but they are all drinkable and I know for certain they are doing me the world of good. I cannot eat normal fruit in its original state as I get lots of mouth ulcers due to the condition I have, but with the Nutribullet and a drinking straw I have no problems at all. I would not eat an apple, orange, raspberries, blueberries, melon, rocket, cucumber, carrots etc. every single day, it would be too much to get through, but with this machine, it is just like drinking a smoothie once a day, fantastic.
on 19 May 2014
I received the product within 3-4 days which was quick
Very Good product - Very efficient and does exactly what it says
The only small problems I have are
The outer box was damaged during the delivery
The 3 powders that came with the product never came in the same packaging shown on the advertisement which really is disappointing.. They came in cheap brown recycled paper packaging
on 8 September 2014
This the must have in your kitchen. One of the purchase ever. Books are very helpful and the apparel couldn t be easier to use
on 29 June 2014
really like this nutribullet i use it most days for my lunch . does a good job .good price.it as also got v good write ups
on 27 June 2014
Great product, easy to use and clean. Requires little getting used to in terms of consistency of the end product.
on 9 December 2014
I use this daily and it hasnt let me down. Has enough power to do the job and you get all of the goodness from the food as no pulp etc is removed.
on 8 July 2014
great product. easy to use and maintain.
on 8 June 2014
Delivery was really quick and the product is amazing! Would recommend it to anyone, it's now a part of every day