5.0 out of 5 stars epic
Published 1 month ago by Epic

1.0 out of 5 stars shame on you
I am shocked that you stock such an awful game,found my 10 year old daughter playing this and deleted it from my device.shame on you amazon,no wonder children have so little respect and empathy for others these days.
Published 4 months ago by Stressedmum

1.0 out of 5 stars shame on you, 24 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Beat The Celebrity Free (App)
This game is pretty cool cos u get 2 beet up celebs like JB and Simon Coul. I wouldn't recommend for anyone under 6 but kids 7 and over will love it.I found my daughter teaching my son what 2 do and left them to it. Even I had a go and it is so fun. So I hi f it 5 stars for just being amazing. Thank you amazon once again for providing me and my family with amazing, well priced apps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real good bit of silliness, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Beat The Celebrity Free (App)
This game is really fun. It has Justin Beiber on and was SAD BUT HILARIOUS! This would be really fun for haters of those stupid celebrities. Not suitable for little kids.

Beat The Celebrity Free