5.0 out of 5 stars Salvation
Another very good read but I read this book second after reading Skye Blue first but this is a good romantic novel and I'm going to have to read both again in the correct order.
This book I'd recommend to everyone who enjoys a very good romance which I think they'd enjoy but remember to read in the correct order.
Published 28 days ago by P J Cusson

1.0 out of 5 stars Done with this series and author
Whilst I loved 'Way Off Plan' and didn't mind 'All In' this series started to wane with 'In Pieces' and after Alexa Land's latest effort, I think I'm done.

Published 2 months ago by Truffle Pie

1.0 out of 5 stars Done with this series and author, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)

I found this book boring to be honest. It was dull to the point that I was skimming ahead. It was far too long and needed a good editor. The main fault for me was there was no chemistry between the MCs. Why were Vincent and Trevor together? What was it that made them fall in love? I know that they were because we were told but we certainly weren't shown why other than a few longing looks and suddenly they couldn't keep away from each other, other than that - no clue!

I also didn't like the way the characters had changed from the previous book 'Gathering Storm'. In that book, Vincent was a dark, brooding gangster who seemed incapable of love or getting involved with anybody, yet within a few pages of 'Salvation' he could barely tear himself away from Trevor, who had only two changes of clothes and was so poor that he couldn't afford electricity. It does take a slight stretch of the imagination to imagine these two together. And all the back and forth about how Trevor couldn't allow himself to get involved with a gangster only to be locking lips with him on the next page...give me strength.

The way the author weaves in her cultural knowledge was humorous to begin with but after five books in this series, enough already! We get it, you've watched Star Wars! As for Nana...that joke wore thin in 'All in' for me.

My heart will always belong to Dmitri and Jamie from 'Way off Plan' but I'm sorry to say, I'm done with this series and this author unless she can slow down a little and deliver a story that is more show than tell and characters that are developed enough for me to care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salvation, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed the story - do like this author but the ..., 2 July 2014
Joe (Frome, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the story - do like this author but the stories / plot line are starting to feel a little too familiar ....I think speed is starting to win out over quality with this author but she still produces stories that I really like....I just wish she would go that extra mile and produce something a little longer with slightly more character development and I think she would be 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars another triumph, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)
Have to say I have read all these books and love them all the characters make you feel for them and I have to admit one stands out in four of them Nana I love her to bits. She makes me laugh but at the same time she picks up waifs and strays and makes them feel welcome before embarrassing the hell out of them. Love the hea in all the books in this series and can't wait for the next one

4.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book by Alexa Land, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)
Alexa has done it again. Another really good book in this series.

I love getting to know this group of characters from quirky Nana to serious Vincent.

Looking forward to Skye Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Considerable fun with serious elements, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)
As with the rest of the books in the series I love the comic elements, solid character backstroke which are well developed and serious elements of danger. I do find myself now skimming the sex bits though just get back to the story My only problem is that now having brought myself up to date I've to wait a few months for the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 28 April 2014
Gabs (London,GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)
As with every book in this series the comic/slapstick value is priceless. AL manages to make me laugh out loud despite the seriously messed up back stories of the lead characters. Her books are just fantastic reading with innovative characters and stories. Highly recommended. Although they can be read stand alone I honestly think the greatest joy will be had if read in order. Can't wait for Blue Skye!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Salvation (Kindle Edition)
All the books in this series have been fantastic. This was no exception and had me laughing out loud in several places and also crying in places too - always the sign of a good book. Well written characters and a good plot too. Can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read with really interesting characters, 13 Aug 2014
Another brilliant book
This series gets better and better!!

Salvation