on 9 November 2015
Bought for my eldest Daughter for Christmas, but I had to sneak a peek of the smell. It's cute hip young and fresh smelling.. Very Watermelon smelling. Wouldn't by for myself of course but her it's perfect. Also the top of the perfume itself isn't as advertised it's actually nicer with a pink crown. Can't wait till she opens it on Christmas Day!!
on 29 October 2011
My daughter loves this perfume she like the way it smell. and wears it every day. it arrived fast and will order some more soon
on 5 December 2011
The box and bottle are very pretty, would look lovely on a little girl's dressing table.

However, the perfume itself is very strong and smells very cheap like a lot of cheap "generic" perfumes you'd get from a car boot sale.

It is a very grow up scent too, maybe suitable for the over 50s?

I can't give this to my daughter.
on 13 October 2014
Great price. Prompt delivery. My daughter loved this perfume and the smell isn't so bad aswel. Not too strong. Think she likes the whole idea of just having her own princess perfume. Ideal for 4yr old girls.
on 28 November 2013
Bought for my 3 year old. Sure she will love it! Will probably be gone within a week. But great stocking filler. Fab princess theme. Biggish bottle. Cheap and cheerful!
on 31 December 2011
Very cheaply priced and my daughter loved it. It doesn't smell too bad either. Looks nice on her princess dressing table. Worth the money and very fast delivery.
on 28 January 2014
I bought this for my four year old daughter. She loves the smell and the decorative bottle. My daughter has sensitive skin and this has not irritated her when she's worn this perfume.
on 26 November 2013
Bought for my Grand-daughter aged 8yrs who loved it,nice delicate fragrance that wasn't overpowering for a child. Price was excellent and delivery was very good
on 23 November 2015
bought for my 6 year old niece who's mother informs me the smell is too strong, buy the more expensive ones if you really want to see the little ones smile!
on 27 October 2012
"delivery was fast desciption spot on bought these for my nieces as a christmas presents,they like all things to with princesses,hope they will like them. "