5.0 out of 5 stars Different
Ing lath writes so well, one easily gets into her story, I wanted it to go on, I have since read a couple more of her books & been enthralled. Keep it up.
Published 5 months ago by marlen

3.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea
i was given a free copy for an honest review i have read books by this author before but was not as impressed with this book as with her other books i found it hard to get into and found myself skipping ahead to see if it got any better it was okay but i would not have bought it myself
Published 8 months ago by Alex Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 3 July 2014
marlen "m.t.parker" (13, the bourne, hook norton, ox155pe) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 6 May 2014
This review is from: Crossing Tinker's Knob (Kindle Edition)
I've read many of IG's books and really enjoyed them but found this one sadly lacking. It was a very long winded route to the HEA and when you reach it, you wonder exactly how it happened and then you discover you've reached the end of the book. Just when the book should have really got going, it was over. Too much was left unanswered.

3.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea, 27 April 2014