5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and good quality
Published 15 months ago by Josie Goodinson

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality
Published 10 months ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and good quality, 9 Feb. 2014
Good quality material, sturdy, well made and feels as if my laptop would simply bounce if dropped. Not tested the 'water-resistant' claims yet but certainly feels as if it would do the job. However, it is worth checking the product specifications to make sure it is suitable to your model's specific dimensions. Good customer service from this company, had a problem that was quickly resolved. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, stylish excellent., 25 Sept. 2014
I personally love this case, not only did it arrive ahead of time, but is a really sleek and stylish design with great durability. I feel as though my device is secure in this case but it does pick up dust and fluff a little.

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop and needed something to help me securely carry my device around. It is just a little roomy for my laptop so I use the space to carry the charger as well.

Great service, would highly recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 14 Jun. 2014
After a bad experience with a previous case (the dye rubbed off all over my Yoga 2 Pro and was extremely difficult to remove) I decided to buy this case in order to replace it.

So far, I'm very happy with my purchase. No such issues and everything works as it should.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST water-proof case for any laptop! Tried & Tested! 3 Times!, 1 Aug. 2014
S. Douglas (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having owned a MacBook Pro previously and it being damaged due to water damage (didn't have a case at the time, just relied on my backpack), I've been looking for a water-proof case for my MacBook Air.

I have been through 3 heavy thunderstorms, cycling back from work. The backpack I have is waterproof, but some water did manage to get through. First time, I was worried my Mac was done for again (I have insurance on it now too!), but the lips just under the zip and all edges kept the water out. Inside of the case was completely dry, not even any dampness.

This is definitely worth the money and have already recommended this to my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good call, 9 Sept. 2014
A good quality product made of a thick neoprene. I bought the 11.6 case as I have a lenovo miix 10.1 tablet with the hard folio case and keyboard. Having seen the dimensions of the 10.1 case I thought it would be tight so I opted for the 11.6 case. What a good call that was my lenovo fits perfectly and has ample protection from the thick neoprene, looks good too an absolute bargain for a tenner. Give it a go you won't be disappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, 10 July 2014
this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, but was a bit too tight/snug for my lenovo yoga 11 ultrabook, even though it specifically states that it is designed to fit. with a bit of use it's stretched a bit, so it fits better now. however, the rubber grip on the zip has snapped because I was having to yank it to close the case. this happened within a few weeks of buying it. it still works, i'm still using it, i'm fairly happy with it, but not a perfect purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun. 2014
This sleeve is just right for my 15.6" Vaio, snug secure fit, feels and looks the part. Great buy, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to fault - does what it says on the tin, 24 April 2015
Fits my Intel 1500 series laptop fine - not too tight (there is enough space/stretch for me to leave my tiny logitech wireless USB nub in), but not so roomy that it rattles around.

I haven't had to test the water-resistance in real life yet, but did just pour some water on it to see - it soaked in very slowly (and only then with some rubbing), so I imagine it would be okay if you were carrying the case on its own through light rain, and would be absolutely fine inside another bag (even if that bag wasn't entirely waterproof).

I have the blue one, which is very slightly darker and less electric blue in real life compared with the given picture, but the picture is nevertheless fairly representative.

So overall, nothing to fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight on Acer Travelmate 11.6 but good protection, 31 Dec. 2014
I measured the notebook carefully beforehand as with these types of cover it's the internal size that you need to be looking at. It's a little tight on zipping up around the corners on an Acer 11.6 Travelmate. As you can see from the picture of the cover the corners are rounded - why they don't cut these things a little squarer I don't know as a notebook has fairly square corners. However it looks well enough made and is sufficiently padded to protect without being excessive. Each end has a tough fabric inlay which is good and there is a padded rib all around inside of the edge seams (which is likely contributing to the tightness but does create a good bumper against edge knocks) The zip seems sturdy so I think will take the slight pulling required on zipping up on going around the corners - I expect that the material will give a little and the padding to flatten over time to make it easier so will continually store the netbook in it to shape it out. Not as good a cover as the 10.1 Targus I have for an Acer One 10.1 netbook but I couldn't see that make available as new for this size and anyway this likely costs less and to be fair is good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets buying this, 26 Mar. 2015
Having researched several cases I am very glad I chose this one. I generally read negative reviews as well as positive to get a feeling for qualities that disappoint a number of people. The negatives seemed to be a mis-match in the size/padding expected and a problem with a strong odour rather than any issue with the quality or appearance. I liked it for its simplicity and slim design so chose it above other brands with extra pockets and bright colours. I am delighted with it. It fits my macbook pro 13" perfectly and (even sniffing it directly!) has no unpleasant smell.
I am not sure how much padding others expected but for me it is ideal...cushioned enough that I feel confident that my mac would survive if I dropped it yet not too bulky to fit in a bag easily. I have not had to test its water resistant feature so cannot comment on that. I think it is excellent value for money, a quality product at an affordable price.