5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value.
Published 14 months ago by lana@beaver86.freeserve.co.uk

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality
Published 3 months ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value., 28 July 2013
This natty little black case fits the original nexus 7 like a glove, looks the part and offers good protection to the device. The "open and switch on" feature was an addition I hadn't expected at the price, and really is a boon. Would recommend this if you have been trawling through the Internet for cases, unsure of quality or unsure of sellers you may not have heard of before, as this device works, had quick delivery and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and good quality, 9 Feb 2014
Good quality material, sturdy, well made and feels as if my laptop would simply bounce if dropped. Not tested the 'water-resistant' claims yet but certainly feels as if it would do the job. However, it is worth checking the product specifications to make sure it is suitable to your model's specific dimensions. Good customer service from this company, had a problem that was quickly resolved. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, neat fit and great value, 11 Oct 2013
I bought this for £5.99 I would be equally happy paying £10 as the case suits my needs very well.

I do not like interfering with the shape of my electronics. I just find that tablets and phones lose their slimness and that feeling of quality with the extra skin around it. The slimness of this case drew me to it and it has proven itself to be discreet enough not to be irritating.
It also comes with a stylus which is not the best and takes a bit of getting used to, but I am suprised at how much I use it now and it is proving to be a nice feature.

Design 5/5 - Discreet and slim. The black looks very professional.
Quality of Materials 4/5 - It looks and feels great with a sort of felt inlay.
The Fit 4/5 - The case fits the tablet securely but not perfectly.
Features 4/5 - The stylus is not the best, but still very usable. Standing it landscape mode works okay, can be a little bit fiddly. It does not have a strap for holding the tablet in portrait like other cases. I have found holding it in portrait to be fine anyway. I would say the "wake on opening feature" works about 90% of the time for me.
Price 5/5 - Great option when under £10

Overall - 4.5/5
Loses .5 for the stylus and slightly off fit

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST water-proof case for any laptop! Tried & Tested! 3 Times!, 1 Aug 2014
S. Douglas (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having owned a MacBook Pro previously and it being damaged due to water damage (didn't have a case at the time, just relied on my backpack), I've been looking for a water-proof case for my MacBook Air.

I have been through 3 heavy thunderstorms, cycling back from work. The backpack I have is waterproof, but some water did manage to get through. First time, I was worried my Mac was done for again (I have insurance on it now too!), but the lips just under the zip and all edges kept the water out. Inside of the case was completely dry, not even any dampness.

This is definitely worth the money and have already recommended this to my friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sleeve for using in a handbag, 11 Aug 2014
I bought this laptop case after looking at Michael Kors handbags with the built-in pockets for Macbook Air. Buying this case means I can use any handbag large enough to fit it.

The sleeve is very snug, fits like a second skin. At first I was not too sure about the fact that it had no zip etc. but now I'm used to it, just pull it on like putting on a pillow case. The lid does have a very teeny gap at the edges that exposes the laptop but nothing major. The padding feels secure and safe and I'm not scared of the odd raindrop because it is meant to be water-resistant. The case is easily reversible and I like the simple, 'zen-like' design that even says "Life, Simplified" on it. I use the grey side as the black looks too 'manly' and business-like for my taste and style.

The best thing about this case is that you can carry your laptop in any handbag that is large enough to fit it so I can carry my computer just like I would any other item I normally carry (i.e. no need for bulky extra laptop bag), just pop in and go. My only reservations when carrying in this fashion is that (1) obviously I don't try to get it wet although I do carry it in a handbag that does not close and (2) if I'm carrying the charger, I make sure it is in a separate pocket as I do not 100% trust the plug not to penetrate the skin. But then again, I am very fussy:) Hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, 10 July 2014
this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, but was a bit too tight/snug for my lenovo yoga 11 ultrabook, even though it specifically states that it is designed to fit. with a bit of use it's stretched a bit, so it fits better now. however, the rubber grip on the zip has snapped because I was having to yank it to close the case. this happened within a few weeks of buying it. it still works, i'm still using it, i'm fairly happy with it, but not a perfect purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 14 Jun 2014
After a bad experience with a previous case (the dye rubbed off all over my Yoga 2 Pro and was extremely difficult to remove) I decided to buy this case in order to replace it.

So far, I'm very happy with my purchase. No such issues and everything works as it should.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun 2014
This sleeve is just right for my 15.6" Vaio, snug secure fit, feels and looks the part. Great buy, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Roomy for my Samsung Series 5 ultrabook, 27 Aug 2014
Great product. Roomy for my Samsung Series 5 ultrabook, a strong zip and the material is thick enough that i feel the laptop will be well protected. Very happy with the product, great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, stylish excellent., 25 Sep 2014
I personally love this case, not only did it arrive ahead of time, but is a really sleek and stylish design with great durability. I feel as though my device is secure in this case but it does pick up dust and fluff a little.

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop and needed something to help me securely carry my device around. It is just a little roomy for my laptop so I use the space to carry the charger as well.

Great service, would highly recommend :)