Having owned a MacBook Pro previously and it being damaged due to water damage (didn't have a case at the time, just relied on my backpack), I've been looking for a water-proof case for my MacBook Air.

Published 6 months ago by S. Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality
Published 6 months ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST water-proof case for any laptop! Tried & Tested! 3 Times!, 1 Aug. 2014
S. Douglas (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

I have been through 3 heavy thunderstorms, cycling back from work. The backpack I have is waterproof, but some water did manage to get through. First time, I was worried my Mac was done for again (I have insurance on it now too!), but the lips just under the zip and all edges kept the water out. Inside of the case was completely dry, not even any dampness.

This is definitely worth the money and have already recommended this to my friends!

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, 10 July 2014
this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, but was a bit too tight/snug for my lenovo yoga 11 ultrabook, even though it specifically states that it is designed to fit. with a bit of use it's stretched a bit, so it fits better now. however, the rubber grip on the zip has snapped because I was having to yank it to close the case. this happened within a few weeks of buying it. it still works, i'm still using it, i'm fairly happy with it, but not a perfect purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and good quality, 9 Feb. 2014
Good quality material, sturdy, well made and feels as if my laptop would simply bounce if dropped. Not tested the 'water-resistant' claims yet but certainly feels as if it would do the job. However, it is worth checking the product specifications to make sure it is suitable to your model's specific dimensions. Good customer service from this company, had a problem that was quickly resolved. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 14 Jun. 2014
After a bad experience with a previous case (the dye rubbed off all over my Yoga 2 Pro and was extremely difficult to remove) I decided to buy this case in order to replace it.

So far, I'm very happy with my purchase. No such issues and everything works as it should.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, stylish excellent., 25 Sept. 2014
I personally love this case, not only did it arrive ahead of time, but is a really sleek and stylish design with great durability. I feel as though my device is secure in this case but it does pick up dust and fluff a little.

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop and needed something to help me securely carry my device around. It is just a little roomy for my laptop so I use the space to carry the charger as well.

Great service, would highly recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good call, 9 Sept. 2014
A good quality product made of a thick neoprene. I bought the 11.6 case as I have a lenovo miix 10.1 tablet with the hard folio case and keyboard. Having seen the dimensions of the 10.1 case I thought it would be tight so I opted for the 11.6 case. What a good call that was my lenovo fits perfectly and has ample protection from the thick neoprene, looks good too an absolute bargain for a tenner. Give it a go you won't be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight on Acer Travelmate 11.6 but good protection, 31 Dec. 2014
I measured the notebook carefully beforehand as with these types of cover it's the internal size that you need to be looking at. It's a little tight on zipping up around the corners on an Acer 11.6 Travelmate. As you can see from the picture of the cover the corners are rounded - why they don't cut these things a little squarer I don't know as a notebook has fairly square corners. However it looks well enough made and is sufficiently padded to protect without being excessive. Each end has a tough fabric inlay which is good and there is a padded rib all around inside of the edge seams (which is likely contributing to the tightness but does create a good bumper against edge knocks) The zip seems sturdy so I think will take the slight pulling required on zipping up on going around the corners - I expect that the material will give a little and the padding to flatten over time to make it easier so will continually store the netbook in it to shape it out. Not as good a cover as the 10.1 Targus I have for an Acer One 10.1 netbook but I couldn't see that make available as new for this size and anyway this likely costs less and to be fair is good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, neat fit and great value, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought this for £5.99 I would be equally happy paying £10 as the case suits my needs very well.

I do not like interfering with the shape of my electronics. I just find that tablets and phones lose their slimness and that feeling of quality with the extra skin around it. The slimness of this case drew me to it and it has proven itself to be discreet enough not to be irritating.
It also comes with a stylus which is not the best and takes a bit of getting used to, but I am suprised at how much I use it now and it is proving to be a nice feature.

Design 5/5 - Discreet and slim. The black looks very professional.
Quality of Materials 4/5 - It looks and feels great with a sort of felt inlay.
The Fit 4/5 - The case fits the tablet securely but not perfectly.
Features 4/5 - The stylus is not the best, but still very usable. Standing it landscape mode works okay, can be a little bit fiddly. It does not have a strap for holding the tablet in portrait like other cases. I have found holding it in portrait to be fine anyway. I would say the "wake on opening feature" works about 90% of the time for me.
Price 5/5 - Great option when under £10

Overall - 4.5/5
Loses .5 for the stylus and slightly off fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun. 2014
This sleeve is just right for my 15.6" Vaio, snug secure fit, feels and looks the part. Great buy, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 21 Dec. 2014
The case is fairly functional at a low price. It is very simple and does everything as it should. As a student it is very useful to be able to put my laptop in my bag and have the piece of mind that it is padded and protected. The only downside I have come across is that it is prone to becoming pierced if placed in a backpack filled with folders etc. The case has become heavily dented and the foam has not retained its original shape. However, for the price I paid I am very happy with the case.

Would recommend this case.