5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and good quality
Published 17 months ago by Josie Goodinson

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality
Published 12 months ago by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and good quality, 9 Feb. 2014
Good quality material, sturdy, well made and feels as if my laptop would simply bounce if dropped. Not tested the 'water-resistant' claims yet but certainly feels as if it would do the job. However, it is worth checking the product specifications to make sure it is suitable to your model's specific dimensions. Good customer service from this company, had a problem that was quickly resolved. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Jan. 2015
Length:: 0:39 Mins

Super thick, fluffy padded innerliner (Teddy velour plush). I had to fight with my cats, so that they do not misuse as a sleep-cave :o).
The handles (several times each batted fabric, I guess 3-4ply) can plugged into the side, in the open pockets. Then there is a zip pocket laterally behind and of course the main compartment. This has 2 zipper, so it can be opened/closed up from both sides.

The outer material is thick, sturdy canvas (the thick denim fabric cotton). So can wipe moist.

Everything is sewn clean - nothing open or threads loll out. Has a stable and high quality. Has no smell - some smell even after plastic or who-knows-what-to-what... and the zippers glide well without hook or somewhere/pinch something.

The black is clean and evenly colored and will not stain.

As seen in the video, our ACER laptop fits in there perfectly.
The bag is about 41,5x31,5x2,3 outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, stylish excellent., 25 Sept. 2014
I personally love this case, not only did it arrive ahead of time, but is a really sleek and stylish design with great durability. I feel as though my device is secure in this case but it does pick up dust and fluff a little.

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop and needed something to help me securely carry my device around. It is just a little roomy for my laptop so I use the space to carry the charger as well.

Great service, would highly recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 14 Jun. 2014
After a bad experience with a previous case (the dye rubbed off all over my Yoga 2 Pro and was extremely difficult to remove) I decided to buy this case in order to replace it.

So far, I'm very happy with my purchase. No such issues and everything works as it should.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good call, 9 Sept. 2014
A good quality product made of a thick neoprene. I bought the 11.6 case as I have a lenovo miix 10.1 tablet with the hard folio case and keyboard. Having seen the dimensions of the 10.1 case I thought it would be tight so I opted for the 11.6 case. What a good call that was my lenovo fits perfectly and has ample protection from the thick neoprene, looks good too an absolute bargain for a tenner. Give it a go you won't be disappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, 10 July 2014
this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, but was a bit too tight/snug for my lenovo yoga 11 ultrabook, even though it specifically states that it is designed to fit. with a bit of use it's stretched a bit, so it fits better now. however, the rubber grip on the zip has snapped because I was having to yank it to close the case. this happened within a few weeks of buying it. it still works, i'm still using it, i'm fairly happy with it, but not a perfect purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun. 2014
This sleeve is just right for my 15.6" Vaio, snug secure fit, feels and looks the part. Great buy, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST water-proof case for any laptop! Tried & Tested! 3 Times!, 1 Aug. 2014
S. Douglas (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having owned a MacBook Pro previously and it being damaged due to water damage (didn't have a case at the time, just relied on my backpack), I've been looking for a water-proof case for my MacBook Air.

I have been through 3 heavy thunderstorms, cycling back from work. The backpack I have is waterproof, but some water did manage to get through. First time, I was worried my Mac was done for again (I have insurance on it now too!), but the lips just under the zip and all edges kept the water out. Inside of the case was completely dry, not even any dampness.

This is definitely worth the money and have already recommended this to my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to fault - does what it says on the tin, 24 April 2015
Fits my Intel 1500 series laptop fine - not too tight (there is enough space/stretch for me to leave my tiny logitech wireless USB nub in), but not so roomy that it rattles around.

I haven't had to test the water-resistance in real life yet, but did just pour some water on it to see - it soaked in very slowly (and only then with some rubbing), so I imagine it would be okay if you were carrying the case on its own through light rain, and would be absolutely fine inside another bag (even if that bag wasn't entirely waterproof).

I have the blue one, which is very slightly darker and less electric blue in real life compared with the given picture, but the picture is nevertheless fairly representative.

So overall, nothing to fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 24 Mar. 2015
Excellently designed and maufactured product. My wife was very pleased with it for her new laptop and it was used within a couple of days to transport the laptop while on a 6 day trip..