4.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I originally bought this product to play PC games on and the quality was great, letting me easily play games such as Rome Total War II on high settings.

Published 22 months ago by adam-p-reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful all is not what it seems
Published on 20 Nov. 2012 by The honest truth

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Oct. 2013

Since then I have also started using this product to produce my own play through videos of PC games for Youtube and I have to say that the computer preforms extremely well, letting me render, record and play video games all at the same time and all running smoothly!

The reason I only gave this product 4 stars was that I had some troubles getting the 3 free games. The instructions giving send you to a wrong web page to redeem your gift and it wasn't until I got in touch with AMD that it was sorted. However, this was not Vibox's fault but AMD's and I thought I should just put this in as a warning.

All in all this a great, well priced PC for any gamer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic starter Gaming PC, 21 Nov. 2013
Brought this PC as a gaming PC that was cheap with the possibility to upgrade later and have to say it was an amazing buy! and Would definitely buy from Vibox again.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing price for what you get, 13 Jan. 2013
I would recommend this Item to any serious gamer, finally found something that can cope with my gaming needs, added windows7 all up and running perfectly, amazing price ! very pleased indeed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful all is not what it seems, 20 Nov. 2012
I have to agree with the previous 1 star reviewer. On paper this looks a really good deal but once it arrives and you look more closely you are buying low quality parts. The case looks tacky and would easily bend with little force, once you look inside you see the ram is a low quality ddr3 memory, really no need for this and would have expected better. A 6670 graphics card cannot be advertised for a gaming machine you will need to upgrade but this will also require a new PSU. I'd reccomend you do this as Vibox do offer this at a very reasonable price.
The motherboard again is very low budget £35 board.

I can't fault Vibox for there customer service or speed of shipping but I think more tansparecy is needed in exactly what quality products you will recieve inside your machine. I felt dissapointed and expected better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value , excellent performance, 27 Oct. 2014
A. M. Lillywhite "senna1701" (england) - See all my reviews
A very well built pc that runs very nicely, excellent customer service. If youre looking for a first gaming pc this is a great way to start.

4.0 out of 5 stars when I first got this pc found mother board to ..., 28 Oct. 2014
when I first got this pc found mother board to be faulty which they had it back and repaired since then every thing ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Misplaced graphics card., 2 Dec. 2014
It arrived extremely fast 3 days after the order was place. However after unboxing and setting everything up I noticed the graphics card was out of place, no cable would fully connect to it so I had to puncture a hole in the back just to use it. They gave me a better processor then what they show on here. I am quite pleased with my product except for the mistake with the graphics card.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 is incredibly difficult to use at first and the updates when you first set up the machine make it seem broken for a bit but ot, 10 Aug. 2014
Absolutely stunning PC, runs payday 2 no problem, minecraft at max everything constant 70 FPS, the only small problem was the fact that windows 8.1 is incredibly difficult to use at first and the updates when you first set up the machine make it seem broken for a bit but other than that its amazing, forgot to mention, the MSI motherboard makes the PC boot up in 2 seconds....as s

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money if you know how to install OS :), 6 Mar. 2013
amazing computer for the value installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and is running sweet :) thanks and will be using you again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Pleased, 3 Nov. 2012
N. Mackenzie (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this PC a month ago, and I am incredibly pleased with it. Delivery was within 3 working days and all communications were fast and helpful. It was extremely well packaged.

For the price of under £400, I have a fast gaming machine, with upgradeability. A far better way to purchase a desktop pc than buying one from one of those "out of town" stores. I would definitely recommend this desktop and the manufacturers.