5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Retribution: Nick Smith Book three (Nick Smith Series 3) (Kindle Edition)
I get through quite a few books so I don't always leave reviews, but after finishing Retribution I had to let people know how good a book it is. The story continues on from Bad Blood brilliantly, I actually couldn't put it down. The writing is superb and I can't find a single fault with it. I won't go in to the ins and outs of what happens, but I will say this is a must read and I really look forward to more books by Stephen Birch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this Author, 24 April 2014
This his the 3rd book in the Nick Smith (ex SAS) series which is set in England after a major Flu pandemic. We find out much more about Nick & his rival Simon in this book. Everyone left alive (only 1% of the population) are still trying to find food and water and survive more comfortably but one man Simon is trying to take control over all people living in communities with his makeshift army. I couldn't put the book down, its the best yet and well worth reading. Nick & Simon finally meet again after many years of not seeing each other but the hatred is there. Cant wait for Stephen Birch's next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would love this on TV !, 6 July 2014
Brilliant story line and great character development. Really sad when finished but am delighted to see book four just out ! Need my regular fix of this story so I hope he keeps writing. Would make a great TV series.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE STORY GOES ON, 13 Jun 2014
L. SYKES - See all my reviews
As a pensioner I seem to have watched the world evolve to great levels and have often wondered - what if? Will there be a virus, solar flare, catestrophic flooding, global war etc., that could destroy life as I know it and how would I cope?

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the previous two books - this being the third. The characters are so real that I feel that I know them and I cried when one of them died. I became angry over the injustices that arose during the stories ... OK I admit it I am well and truly hooked I might even manage to survive if the worst happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 5 May 2014
Another good read gave some closure but leaves you wanting more. Like the UK setting for this series. I hope to read more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic series, 18 May 2014
Loved it, all the characters are believable as is the story line. Hopefully there will be more to follow....my name is entirely coincidental by the way.
Stephen Birch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet!, 13 Jun 2014
These books just keep getting better! I can't wait for the next one to see what comes next. Good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read great books, 24 July 2014
Read the first couldnt put it down same with the second one looking forward to reading this one

5.0 out of 5 stars ... had difficulty getting conversation out of me as I enjoyed book 3 while still on holiday - needed to ..., 3 Sep 2014
My husband had difficulty getting conversation out of me as I enjoyed book 3 while still on holiday - needed to know what was happening to the characters that I now cared about. Raced through - eagerly heading towards book 4!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014