5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Absolutely Love it!
Bought this PC because I have wanted one for quite some time now and I was so glad when I saw the absolutely fantastic price!309.99 is the best price you're going to get for this systems specs.
Anyway, I imagine why you are are buying this PC is for casual gaming, so lets get get talking about that:
For starters, this PC is Very close to being perfect for Pro...
Published 18 months ago by Northerns

3.0 out of 5 stars Vibox Centre 4 Desktop PC
On the strength of reviews given here, I purchased this PC.

I am finding it difficult to be objective at the moment due to unbelievably poor quality control.

Published 14 months ago by SA Lockwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Absolutely Love it!, 4 Feb 2013
For starters, this PC is Very close to being perfect for Pro gaming!
I play Black Ops 2 on this PC on max settings and I get around 35 - 45 FPS, Which is more than playable!
I also play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which, as you probably know, is very graphically demanding, on that I get around 25-35 FPS on Medium Settings, which still looks absolutley great! (25 FPS is playable, anything below about 20-22 FPS is getting a bit difficult and quite lagging and will become very frustrating.
Finally, Just Cause 2 on High Texture Settings runs an absolute treat! Getting around 45-60 FPS on that!

The one draw back though is that this PC does NOT come with built in Wi-Fi, so I recommend you purchase the TP-LINK 300mbps Wi-Fi adapter, as it has a very strong signal and can penetrate through my extremely thick walls in my house!

TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter

All-in-all, a fabulous system with no noticable flaws (Yet).
A Best Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, 21 May 2014
This computer runs fine and plays games smoothly! I highly recommend it for someone whos looking for a decent mid range pc for a good price like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and realistic price, 10 Jun 2013
My son loves his new computer, it arrived quickly, easy to set up and is quick. My son plays a range of games and is delighted with it

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 4 Jun 2013
great value pc recommend to any one looking for a budget pc easy to set up and runs games like farcry,crysis and the new bioshock on mid graphic settings. Made a few upgrades my self so im running all games with ultra setting. Great value and highly recommend it thx vibox =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap PC? This is the one!, 18 July 2012
After shopping around a friend advised me to check out the Vibox website as there was a wide range of PC's to choose from. I didn't have a massive budget, but needed a PC that was going to be efficient for gaming and for work.

The 8GB ram and the 1TB hard drive is more than enough to cover my needs and since receiving this product i have not been disappointed. It is speedy and efficient and makes life very easy for me when using it. I was also very impressed with the delivery time proving accurate. Not many companies follow through with their promise of a delivery date, but luckily for me, it arrived while i took the day off work.

Great job, and awesome product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 17 Dec 2012
Brilliant buy, it can even pass the requirements for the up coming game "Crysis 3" which uses the demanding cry engine 3. Play all your games on ultra settings, the BIOS screen you can even overclock the whole computer to mess around with it. The graphics card is a nice AMD 2.1gb Raedon HD which was made only a year a go and still holds up to most games to this day.

The only things i have against the product is the silly little 2.7 Intel processor. Its a little out dated and the only reason you can play most games is because the graphics card has a processor inside to help along side. Ordering my Intel i5 next month and installing that to the motherboard. And the last problem is the advertising of the DDR3 8gb ram. You are promissed 8gb of ram in which some is dedicated to the operating system. I was given only 4gb and 400mb was used up for the operating system which i used my windows 7 copy. so i got half of what they advertised. (Also this product only comes with drivers and no operating system, you must include your own operating system).

All in all i really like this tower a lot specially when it only cost me 299 at the time. Real good buy but for the problems listed i will rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. If you're looking to buy a cheap rig that works well then this is the computer for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vibox Centre 4 Desktop PC, 5 Jun 2013
SA Lockwood "stupot" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
On the strength of reviews given here, I purchased this PC.

When I removed the item from it's packaging, I discovered that the top of the computer case was scratched along it's entire surface. It looks as though it had been dragged along on a hard surface causing the damage. I find it inconceivable that the item was despatched in that condition and it reflects badly on whoever assembled the unit and quality control thereafter.

The best thing to report on up until this point, is the excellent service from DPD - the couriers!

Item replaced with nothing more than, "Sorry for any inconvenience".

The computer:
Looks pretty good and is quiet in operation. I'm struggling to see the benefits that the AMD Quad-Core Processor confers over my four year old AMD desktop, but it's early days and so I'll reserve judgement.

Operating system (Windows 8) loaded in with no problem. Loaded the game Rome and one hour into battle, the programme stopped working and all was lost. I don't yet know what caused this, however, I'm thinking that a new computer should handle the programme better than the laptop which was previously used without issue!

The WiFi USB adapter recommended and supplied with the computer, is frankly very poor. I had only half strength signal from my Superhub which was located just a few feet away. The wifi signal from this Superhub is very strong and reaches throughout my house and beyond. Needless to say, the computer is now Ethernet connected!

As I said earlier, I'm struggling to be positive here because of a lousy start. I hope that I can return at a later date to be able to post more positive comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good PC., 8 April 2014
I'm using this PC to write this review! It has served me for almost a year now and performs mediocre on games.

For pure Minecraft players, this is the PC for you. It runs at 40-90 FPS on the default texture pack with everything on MAX settings and runs a 256x256 texture pack at 20-30 FPS with MAX settings.

I can play Garry's Mod smoothly (lag free) and runs at 40-90 FPS

For more demanding games such as Crysis 2, it performs very poorly. 5-16 FPS everything MAX.

After 6 months of baring with this hunk of junk, I decided to upgrade.
I purchased a Nvidia GTX 660 and installed it into the PC with ease. It now runs games, such as Crysis 2 at 30-50 FPS MAX settings.

I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good low cost PC, 23 Aug 2013
A nice pc looks ok for the money and you can always turn off the blue LEDs if you don't like them, was bought to play SWTOR i thought on low settings but it handles medium to high settings just fine, Its handled every game thrown at it so far on at least medium settings so no complaints there. Will easily handle normal multimedia tasks surfing watching DVDs etc. All in all I was pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gaming type, 22 May 2014
I have had this PC a few weeks now, no problems, cool design and fast. specs are outstanding for what they cost. For minecraft orientated players, this is the one for you.

I am very satisfied with my purchase so far.