5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Absolutely Love it!
Bought this PC because I have wanted one for quite some time now and I was so glad when I saw the absolutely fantastic price!£309.99 is the best price you're going to get for this systems specs.
Anyway, I imagine why you are are buying this PC is for casual gaming, so lets get get talking about that:
For starters, this PC is Very close to being perfect for Pro...
Published on 4 Feb. 2013 by Northerns

3.0 out of 5 stars Vibox Centre 4 Desktop PC
On the strength of reviews given here, I purchased this PC.

I am finding it difficult to be objective at the moment due to unbelievably poor quality control.

When I removed the item from it's packaging, I discovered that the top of the computer case was scratched along it's entire surface. It looks as though it had been dragged along on a hard...
Published 21 months ago by SA Lockwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Absolutely Love it!, 4 Feb. 2013
For starters, this PC is Very close to being perfect for Pro gaming!
I play Black Ops 2 on this PC on max settings and I get around 35 - 45 FPS, Which is more than playable!
I also play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which, as you probably know, is very graphically demanding, on that I get around 25-35 FPS on Medium Settings, which still looks absolutley great! (25 FPS is playable, anything below about 20-22 FPS is getting a bit difficult and quite lagging and will become very frustrating.
Finally, Just Cause 2 on High Texture Settings runs an absolute treat! Getting around 45-60 FPS on that!

The one draw back though is that this PC does NOT come with built in Wi-Fi, so I recommend you purchase the TP-LINK 300mbps Wi-Fi adapter, as it has a very strong signal and can penetrate through my extremely thick walls in my house!

TP-Link TL-WN821N Wireless N USB Adapter

All-in-all, a fabulous system with no noticable flaws (Yet).
A Best Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pc for gaming and work, 2 Feb. 2015
This pc is amazing for gaming and work, i play black ops 2, mw3 csgo minecraft cod4. It runs all the cods at 45-60fps on pretty high setting u can easly get 60+ with lower settings. It came in one day (i have prime) and got it up and running in no time. I love this pc and will be keeping it for a very long time, definitely will recommend to any casual gamers out there who game on pc for fun. Overall a brillian pc im happy i purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 4 Jun. 2013
great value pc recommend to any one looking for a budget pc easy to set up and runs games like farcry,crysis and the new bioshock on mid graphic settings. Made a few upgrades my self so im running all games with ultra setting. Great value and highly recommend it thx vibox =)

5.0 out of 5 stars The computer is great though. I had an issue with the screen ..., 2 Aug. 2014
Do not buy it for the games. You get coupons that nobody wants and everybody ignores.
The computer is great though.
I had an issue with the screen but that was resolved smoothly.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 29 Sept. 2014
honestly cannot fault it I play skyrim, minecraft, sims 3 with all expansion packs and sims 4 no problem, if your looking for a good casual gaming pc go for this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, 21 May 2014
This computer runs fine and plays games smoothly! I highly recommend it for someone whos looking for a decent mid range pc for a good price like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and realistic price, 10 Jun. 2013
My son loves his new computer, it arrived quickly, easy to set up and is quick. My son plays a range of games and is delighted with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Would reccomend!, 11 Jan. 2015
After owning this PC for just over three months i have to say it was well worth it. Despite myself replacing the graphic card, by personal choice to a gtx 750ti, the overall peformance out of the box can run mid to high settings on most games. I must include though that in the description the wattage of the power supply is not include and so i had to ring up and find out it was a 350 watt (bear this in mind when upgrading, if you so choose, parts)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 17 Dec. 2012
Brilliant buy, it can even pass the requirements for the up coming game "Crysis 3" which uses the demanding cry engine 3. Play all your games on ultra settings, the BIOS screen you can even overclock the whole computer to mess around with it. The graphics card is a nice AMD 2.1gb Raedon HD which was made only a year a go and still holds up to most games to this day.

The only things i have against the product is the silly little 2.7 Intel processor. Its a little out dated and the only reason you can play most games is because the graphics card has a processor inside to help along side. Ordering my Intel i5 next month and installing that to the motherboard. And the last problem is the advertising of the DDR3 8gb ram. You are promissed 8gb of ram in which some is dedicated to the operating system. I was given only 4gb and 400mb was used up for the operating system which i used my windows 7 copy. so i got half of what they advertised. (Also this product only comes with drivers and no operating system, you must include your own operating system).

All in all i really like this tower a lot specially when it only cost me £299 at the time. Real good buy but for the problems listed i will rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. If you're looking to buy a cheap rig that works well then this is the computer for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gaming type, 22 May 2014
I have had this PC a few weeks now, no problems, cool design and fast. specs are outstanding for what they cost. For minecraft orientated players, this is the one for you.

I am very satisfied with my purchase so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›