5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Freezer Meals for an Easy Life: Your Money-Saving, Quick and Convenient Make Ahead Recipes (Kindle Edition)
I like this book contains all great freezer meals for a cooler life to be refresh and become healthy. It is great to have this while we are relaxing ourselves when we are so stress to work and in our life. This book gives many ideas on how to learn all the recipes and methods if we are planning advance to cook for several weeks. This book is very helpful and useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes!, 16 May 2014
I am so excited to try all of these great freezer recipes. There are so many great recipes for chicken , seafood, and pork, as well as vegetarian options too. I am always on the go so this is a great option for me, I can cook things in advance and then heat them up in the microwave. There is also a section in the book that explains how to freeze your meals, what types of foods freeze the best and about how long they will last. I have also purchased 2 of the authors other books in the past The Wheat Free Solution Volume 1 and 2 and was very pleased with all of those recipes as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Selection Of Vegetarian Dishes As Well, 5 May 2014
Am always on the look out for healthy and quick ways to prepare my meals. And enjoyed reading the selection of recipes, especially the vegetarians ones in this book. A bonus point is the way the author has laid out each recipe with a guide on preparation,how to freeze your meal and best cooking method. All in all a good solid selection of freezer meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Meals On the Go!, 3 May 2014
After reading this book, I plan on using several of these recipes. The recipes are healthy and provide great tips on freezing meals.correctly. I definitely will be using some of the recipes to free up some stress in my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars good selection of recipes for a busy person, 2 May 2014
Freezer meals are always handy especially home made meals. A healthy option. There is a good selection of non veg recipes and several vegetarian recipes.