5.0 out of 5 stars The ink works
I bought this item for my Canon mg6250 to replace canon's supplied (half empty) catridges.

I printed a few test photos with both the original inks and these ones and can't notice any change in quality. Since these inks are a third the price of canons its a no brainer fro me to reorder.
Published on 2 April 2012 by Carp

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I purchased these cartridges in November 2011 and gradually replaced my earlier cartridges over a three month period. The black ink cartridge had leaked badly in the packaging before I received it. Moreinks were quick to send on a replacement so I was happy with the customer service. However, my print quality has been deteriorating over the last three months. I was...
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by Mallko

5.0 out of 5 stars The ink works, 2 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 27 April 2012
I was slightly sceptical about buying a compatible ink set for my Canon MG5250, but with the price being so much lower than the official Canon inks I had to give it a go. The results are fab, they print just like the official Canon inks and no problems with the printer accepting them.

Super speedy delivery, ordered yesterday and received items today. Will definitely shop with this seller again!

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ink cartridges and great value, 22 July 2012
I recently bought these Canon compatible cartridges and have found them just as good as the originals, but significantly cheaper, particularly in this larger pack. It's particularly useful to have all the colours available when you're doing a lot of photo printing, the quality of which is excellent on the MG5350 with these cartridges. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars moreinks, 4 July 2012
Brilliant service and a brilliant product. Nothing more to add really because I am very pleased with what, and how quickly received my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Nov 2011
Works perfectly and the colours are spot on.
Can not fault this product at all.
I have used original inks since buying my printer but I had quite a few proofs to do so I thought I would save some money by buying these 'cheap' inks. I will be using these for all my photo printing work in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why use anything else, 14 Oct 2011
Just as good only cheaper Why use expensive Canon originals when these are just as good? Fine for paper or pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon inks via More inks, 17 Feb 2012
All my colleagues warned me off 'spurious inks', particulalry with chipped product, but the cost is so prohibitive I thought I would give it a go and read a variety of reviews. I chose More Inks based upon reveiews and can only say they are superb value, good colour and work instantly in exactly the same way as manufacturers product would.

5.0 out of 5 stars inks for canon printer, 19 May 2012
The service was great - came in record time. The quality of the inks is good - cannot see the difference between the originally supplied canon inks and these which were much cheaper. Excellent value for money and I will certainly be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfied customer, 13 April 2012
These compatable cartridges are exactly as advertised and produce excellent results. I print circulars and some of the recipients are quick to point out when things are not right but I haven't heard a peep out of any of them. They were promptly despatched and arrived earlier than promised. I am very well satisfied and will be re-ordering in due course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 8 Mar 2012
As the title says, good value for money and cartridges seem to be working fine so far. No clogging, good quality prints.