These are amazing, bought two pairs for myself and my other half and we both love our Batman PJS. Unfortunately they didn't stock any in his size so we had to get him the same size as I got... They're a bit big, however, but they don't fall down and they're extremely comfortable with nice pockets.
Published 2 months ago by Kitty

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality.
These are really bad quality. Bought them for my partner for Xmas and they look like seconds. Label was ripped out inside and they are very thin. Way too long in the leg and just very cheap looking. Seller was awful. Arrived late and came opened in a ripped bag and envelope. Awful.
Published 1 month ago by Bomb Cosmetic lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing, bought two pairs for myself and my other ..., 7 Nov. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality., 16 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars All terrific. Very pleased with all my purchases, 7 Nov. 2014
All terrific. Very pleased with all my purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 3 Oct. 2014
Boyfriend is over the moo. He lives in them now, really comfy and great fit, and they wash up well! Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased the Batman (1? ) design. Both ..., 29 Dec. 2014
I purchased the Batman (1?) design. Both images shown in the pictures are the same, yet the item that arrived were black with the black and yellow Batman logo. This was a minor issue personally as the quality and fit were satisfactory.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrinking Superman!, 10 Oct. 2014
Fun pj bottoms that were delivered promptly. However, after one wash, following the washing instructions, they had shrunk and are now about 3 inches too short. Very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as Christmas Gift, 12 Dec. 2014
A little issue with delivery but dealt with promptly. Dissapointed with the fabric quality hopefully will improve with washing.
Hope my son in law will like them.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but a bit on the small side, 31 Dec. 2014
The trousers arrived late but this might be due to Christmas post. They are a little snug on my husband who usually wears a large but as only PJ's, they're fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 30 Dec. 2014
Really nice material that washes well. I erred on the side of caution and ordered large as these usually shrink in the wash... But not this time. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these, 27 Nov. 2014
Very happy with these. Bought as a gift for my partner who loves them. He said they are very comfy and warm. Thank you.