5.0 out of 5 stars Get it don't miss out.
Published 7 months ago by Lorajames

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but too nasty for me
Playing on the Kindle Fire HD 7" (2012).

Downloads perfectly and plays without problems on my KFHD.

When the game started I thought I was going to enjoy it. The graphics were stunning and gameplay interesting. Then everything changed and the game turned into the same horror-story type of game that I really loathe.

Why developers...
Published 5 months ago by CRHI

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it don't miss out., 2 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
I play lot of these games and don't normally write a review but this one should not go unannounced. Graphics are some of the best I've seen in these type of games and the story is great too with some fantastic effects. I also love the fact that it allows you to engage your brain in solving the clues and its not just hidden objects scenes. All this at a great price and an interactive map that allows you to see where there are actions available. Scenes load quickly, couldn't put it down.....what more can I do but say get it now. You'll be a fool to miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
Wow this game is very addictive and I don't know how many times I've jumped.very good graphics and unable to put it down all I can say is deep get this game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and addictive, 5 May 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
My other half got me this game, and now I am a bit hooked on it. It is a really good game - one of those ones that is rather addictive and you end up spending far too much time playing!

The graphics are outstanding - the images are clear and in depth.

The game itself is really good. Unlike many hidden object games, you do have to use your brain through this as well. There are hidden object scenes and mini games. The map is interactive, and I really like the map feature.

Overall this is a really good game and I've already spent far too many hours playing it!

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
Got me hook from the word go
Couldn't put the game down once I started, can't wait for the third one to come out now

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
This game is amazing, I only played the first half but need to pay for the next one, even though I only played the first half it was a very intriguing game. I was in my room for ages playing this game and I was very interested in it. I would like to buy the second half and sit in my room for even more time playing this game. :) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT GAME!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
This is the best game I have played in a long time! The story is really interesting, and I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I was a bit gutted when I finished it but was overjoyed when the bonus one became available. I highly recommend this game and can't wait for the next one! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
This is now my favourite game of this type! Didn't want it to end! Well worth the money. Can't wait for the next one! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive game, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
Really good game I can't put it down one really good thing if you don't like hidden object scenes you can do a puzzle instead fantastic graphics and story well worth the money more like this please

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't skip anything in the free hour if you want an achievement! :), 4 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
Brilliant game which you can also choice to play the hidden object games in Extras. 3 difficulty choices and a bonus level when completed each one. Bonus :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars yet again, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (App)
Artifex has made an excellent game. Wonderful graphics people's. I did get a little bored in the last few minutes of the game. But it was very good and enjoyable. Really, really liking forward to the CLOCKWORK TALES follow up. Please make a second one !!

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood by Artifex Mundi sp. z o.o.