5.0 out of 5 stars FANTYASTIC PRODUCT, FANTASTIC PRICE, FANTASTIC COMPANY
so.. i ordered this on saturday, got it on tuesday, couldnt play with it till thursday because i needed a DVI to VGA Adaptor (only power cable is supplied)

Been playing with it since then and it runs great!

so far ive played on max settings:
- Sleeping Dogs
- Need for speed The run
- Prototype 2

when i say played.. i mean 4...
Published on 3 Feb. 2013 by Mr. Martin Gjoni

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy
Despite being advertised as a high spec machine
from the start it was noisier than normal
and as of just under 6 months from purchase with not too heavy gaming usage
I have just had to replace the graphics card as the card died or became faulty due to overheating.
Not the best advertisement for a PC

from the start it was noisier than normal
and as of just under 6 months from purchase with not too heavy gaming usage
Not the best advertisement for a PC
Will not be recommending this company

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTYASTIC PRODUCT, FANTASTIC PRICE, FANTASTIC COMPANY, 3 Feb. 2013
Mr. Martin Gjoni "M.Gjoni" (England) - See all my reviews

Been playing with it since then and it runs great!

so far ive played on max settings:
- Sleeping Dogs
- Need for speed The run
- Prototype 2

when i say played.. i mean 4 hours none stop, and so far no glitches, frame rate is steady which should hardly come as a shock after all it is a 2GB card ;)

Customer support:
Vibox has one of the best customer support teams around,
they're sympathetic and professional and actually helpful which most company's after getting your money will just hang you up to dry.

Pros:
- fantastic product, quite future prof (3 years+)
- hardware isn't a cheap built, which means the machine wont fall part on you in 4 months of heavy use.
- tested before shipment, i know how to put a machine through its paces but most people don't, and end up having trouble months down the line
luckily vibox tests all its machines before sending them out, so you don't have to re install everything all over.

Cons:
- no peripherals: not really a con.. but i couldn't use my machine for a whole day (not much of a disposition but i was really excited)
- noisy fan: when i say noisy it isn't really that noisy my HP pavilion p611uk was 5x worse.. apart from the case fan you can hardly hear the CPU or the graphic cards fan

note: i am not a vibox employee, i am just really happy with the service from vibox and encourage anyone who sees this and thinks "there's got to be a catch" to buy it.
the only "catch" is that you must have or buy your own operating system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PC - just a few reservations, 13 Sept. 2013
Review for Vibox

I bought this Vibox because I wanted a gaming computer that would do justice to Skyrim, Saints Row 3, Tomb raider and a few other games, as well as simply be up to date for routine computing tasks, Internet and MS Office. Buying off Amazon also assures a level of customer service.

Rest assured, Vibox are a good team to deal with. Visit their web site and you will see strong customer support. They specialise in building machines to order, or selling boxes like these and their prices are good. I know you can assemble your own for cheaper, but I didn't want the hassle of building my own stuff as I'm not into PC building any more. Ordered Sunday, delivered the next Friday - don't forget Vibox assemble and test on order before posting.

It does not come with any peripherals so you need to budget for those. The Vibox start-up help card is clear and you can't really go wrong in putting the system together. I chose Windows 7 as my operating system as it has better games compatibility and 3D flip for swapping between applications. In retrospect I think I would ask Vibox to install the chosen operating system. Whilst it was easy, there is a lot of sitting around waiting for updates to load up and I would rather have had the installed system off the shelf! (Just a personal choice). NB - watch which version of Windows 7/8 you buy. The cheaper OEM versions will become permanently wedded to the motherboard; spend a bit more so you can upgrade without pain.

This rig is getting on for a year old, so claims of "cutting edge" are outdated now. NB! The AMD-friendly Motherboard actually has only SATA 2 outputs so a flashy SATA 3 SSD is going to be a bit crippled unless you forgo 2GB of RAM and enable RAPID. However, the ATI 7850 Graphics Card with a very nice 2GB RAM is a pretty sharp player, but the newer 7900 series now outmatches it (ditto for newer rival cards). The four core chip is fine. Note that you will have to unpark the cores so the extra ones are used.

I got Tomb Raider and Far Cry with this - had to download it via Steam. Bioshock Infinite took a while to be made available to me as promised. No sign of a fourth game - these games offers are all dependent on the current ATI offers so be warned.

Game playing! Now, I use an oddish screen of 1680x1050, 1080p HD, with a 2ms response time (yes, 2ms!), and running at 60MHz. With this ATI 7850 card, a higher level wider screen may start dragging on frame rates in Ultra settings. 3D will also be slower. So you may prefer a 7900 series (or rival) card. But I can play Tomb Raider on Ultimate Settings (above Ultra). And it is as smooth as cinema film. A total joy to watch and play. I'm also an Oblivion fan and I have that maxed to everything complete with Qarl's Texture Packs and it is gorgeous. I'm modding Skyrim to the ENB levels and I will update on how I get on. [UPDATE: playing Skyrim heavily modded including Project ENB, the system copes to a reasonable playing level but not smooth as silk; it suffers more from the infamous Bethesda 'stutter'. However, I find it still pretty good and playable for me. Vanilla Skyrim is totally smooth. So get a beefier graphics card and an SSD if you are heavily modding games.]

As for fan noise, I must disagree with those complaining about lots of fan noise. I have the PC down on the lower part of a regular computer desk. Yes it has fan noise, but in my workplace I have some bog-standard PCs made by a certain Irish company that sound like storm force 10 compare to this. I don't really notice this Vibox fan at all. My son's laptop fan is way louder! I suppose if you stick the base unit on the desk beside your ear then yes, you'll get fan noise. Just put it down below and you'll be fine; don't let issues over fan noise put you off.

Build quality seems pretty solid. I like the front opening DVD reveal - smooth firm action. The base is lit up like a Christmas tree and looks like the photo - watch your electricity bill go up!

So, I am very happy with this new PC. You can always buy cheaper, I know, but this is a very satisfying bit of kit and judging by playing results so far, impressive. An alternative would be to buy direct from Vibox and up the graphics to 7900 series, but personally I'd say don't bother with the 6 core chips. Just be aware this box is a year old now, so you may wish to pop over to Vibox's site and check out their current kit. Modding games users, consider the same but with a new, beefier graphics card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 Jan. 2013
So good I bought two.

The computer is excellent, one of the PCs had been damaged during transportation, but Vibox themselves were more than willing to replace the graphics card, which was the only component broken by transport.

As far as performance goes, it's a mighty computer far outclassing many computers far above its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars VIBOX Warrior 4 - 4.2GHz AMD, Fast Quad Core, Top Gaming PC, Multimedia, High Spec, Desktop PC, USB3.0 Computer + x2 Games Bundl, 9 Oct. 2013
Be aware it has no WiFi only wired,all the other components work great,2gb graphics card, 16Gb memory,2 terabyte hdd,also some great games to get you started like sniper elite which blew my mind 7 usb ports 2 are usb 3,nice temp on the case so you know if its getting too hot,memory card reader plus free bullguard security software,every game i have bought is running at full settings for graphics and all,F1 2013 runs GREAT at full settings and ultra,no jutters no crashes all great.

has not let me down with any games unless they needed updated for the graphics card,all other functions are quick and responsive

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamborghini of PC's!, 17 Mar. 2015
I absolutely love this gaming pc, it really does meet the requirements it says on the box. The graphics card is superb (I can run all games at ultra high graphics with no lag) and the ram really does the job well. The LED lights are fantastic and eye catching and the little red disc at the front of the pc tells you what the temperature is inside, advising you to cool it down or not which is really helpful! The pc is brilliant to look at as it just looks like the company have spent a majority of their time on the design. It is the Lamborghini for pc's, the only difference is that it is as quiet as a mouse so your friends over Skype won't get frustrated with you and you won't get distracted in games. It is a fantastic pc and I don't think I will be upgrading any of the parts anytime soon! I have absolutely no regrets buying this wonderful pc!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your Buck, 9 Dec. 2012
Extremely fast delivery, quite future-roof and generally all round good! Just remember you'll be needing to buy all the peripherals yourself but the price is still fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars warrior, 19 April 2013
This pc is massive in physical size and in computer wise, it has 4.4 GHz with 2TB of memory and 2GB graphic memory, can't ask for more than this. The delivery was quick ordered on a Thursday received on the following Monday.. if your looking for a good size gaming pc with one of the best built quality under 1000 quid then purchase this one as quick as possible.. Be warned it doesn't come with the equipment needed to use a pc, this means that you will need to buy all of them separately including an Operating system and since this is a gaming pc I reckon you guys should go for windows 7... Peace and Keep gaming

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent machine, 13 April 2013
I think this machine is fantastic. Its the fastest machine I've ever used, super fast, quick boot up and it illuminates bright red which I never had before.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 1 Nov. 2014
My sister bought this as I was abroad and couldn't build her one, this has to be the worst ever build pc and I'll tell you why

NOTE - I have replaced every single piece of hardware except the case, the case is the only thing that doesn't suck

1 - The RAM is non branded, it's not really a con but I would rather have branded memory than stick that say "8GB"
2 - The Motherboard is terrible, gigabyte motherboards are not all that, yet this motherboard doesn't even update it's bios correctly!
3 - It constanly crashed (EVEN IN IDLE!) This is mostly due to the poor motherboard
4 - They brand the Power Supply Unit as "very good" or whatever, yet once again, mixed in with the poor motherboard, the PSU just lacks power
5 - The way they have put the build together, it is poor, I looked inside and the LED strips were falling out (1 WAS NOT EVEN PLUGGED IN!) if you actually take the side cover "vibox" sign off, you will see that they have used plain selotape for the LEDs, once again, amateur none the less, the side covers are not aligned properly
6 - They have given you the cheapest graphics card money could buy, if you're a casual internet browser, it's fine, but if you're looking to game...don't expect good FPS with this
7 - The CPU cooler fans is way too loud

& most likely the biggest con

8 - AMD FX 6300 is NOT 4GHz stock, it is 3.5GHz stock and this has been overclocked to 4GHz, advertised as 4GHz + a terrible cpu cooler = crashes and blue screens of death

Pros = The vent fans, they are silent as hell + the cpu is decent, nothing special

Yeah just don't buy this, do some research and build your own, just my opinion, here's a picture of my (100% better) build, as you can see I still need to replace the graphics card, but that's fine as my sister is only playing league of legends on this