5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!
I purchased a few different colors for my boyfriend's job. His work wear is business casual.
He actually had me order a few more colors last night. Seems like he's always wearing these shirts at home and out on dates as well.
Published 6 months ago by PettyBetty

2.0 out of 5 stars tight around the arms
the shirt was fine no problems fit perfect except the arms are vey tight I had to stretch them before putting them on, other than that seemed to be good quality
Published 1 month ago by LAKHVIER SINGH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 6 May 2014
I really found him something he likes! The shirt is very well made and washes well without shrinking. True to size. He says that they are REALLY comfortable too. We love these shirts! I wouldn't consider buying another brand of polo shirt for him ever again.
I'd be surprised if you could actually tell a difference other than a logo!

You really cannot beat a deal like this....Highly recommended for polo shirt lovers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, finally Large is a Large, 17 Sep 2014
O. Savas - See all my reviews
These t-shirts are so great I purchased 8 of them in total. They fit perfectly (I wear large, 6ft height). They wash fine, however I think after 3-4 washes their collars are losing shape, so they may not be durable for 5 years, but come on for this price, great. If you buy 5 of them, posting goes down to £2 per t-shirt, so total cost falls to around £6 per t-shirt, which is unbeatable for this quality. I take these t-shirts anytime over the ill fitting Lacoste, or super long Ralph Lauren Polo t-shirts I have. Finally someone designed well fitting, right length polo shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Aug 2014
It's probably the cotton pique material that makes these shirts feel tighter and 'smaller' than the earlier issue which stretch with more of a jersey feel. Having first bought two Small shirts I stepped up to Medium for this purchase.

Good value, washing well and so far don't seem to be suffering the plague of polo shirts, the 'collar-curl'

2.0 out of 5 stars tight around the arms, 7 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Aug 2014
Quick delivery, amazing quality. If you like slim fit the size you are usually wearing will be perfect for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but shrunk a bit after a cool wash, 31 Oct 2014
Good fit but shrunk a bit after a cool wash. But style is very close to a Fred Perry and is a fraction of the price. Good value in that respect. The vintage fit is close to more expensive brands. Maybe buy the next size up if you don't like a tailored fit. May fade a little after multiple washes. An English brand which is a bonus for me. Its good to support UK fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Nov 2014
Bought four of these (assorted colours) to take on my hols, absolute bargain. A bit on the small side of XL compared to other polos, but fit me just fine. Sleeves are also slightly shorter & less loose than my other polos, but I quite liked this. Material v. comfy (tested in 35 degree temp). Will consider buying again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 27 Aug 2014
W. Browne - See all my reviews
Medium shirts are really tight and small compared to other medium polo shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I've gone from xxl to large and these were perfect for me at a price I could afford, 8 July 2014
Over the year I've gone from xxl to large and these were perfect for me at a price I could afford. thanks Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
fab !

Charles Wilson Contrast Tipped Polo (Xx-Large, Purple)