5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime........, 6 May 2015
Wow I'm converted I have been searching for a decent blusher for years and at last I have found it...yippee. I will confess I paid much more that I would usually pay but this little pot is worth every penny. The colour/pigment is so concentrated and high quality that you can easily go overboard and give a good impression of aunt sally but seriously I'm in love with this little beauty (did I really say that) and the quality of the packaging is superb. I can not imagine trying another brand. Oh I when I purchased this it came with a free brush - it has also become a prized possession excellent quality so much so I am researching methods on how to keep it clean (I would normally just replace mine with another from a small stock of on offer purchases from bargain buckets/end of line sell offs etc). I can not recommend this product enough its so light and it really does last all day - that's a first for me - it is not necessary to tough up during the working day.as my cleansing wipes at the end of the day can testify. I may regret this but just try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Coral Blush, 7 May 2014
This review is from: JAPONESQUE Velvet Touch Blusher, Shade 01 (Personal Care)
This blush is truly beautiful, so much so my friends and mum keep trying to steal it, the shade suits everyone. Its easy to use and buildable so you can take easily from day to night. It's like Nars Orgasm but without the glitter which makes pores look big. It wilk be in my makeup bag all year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous blusher, 6 May 2014
This review is from: JAPONESQUE Velvet Touch Blusher, Shade 01 (Personal Care)
Such a beautiful blusher - suitable I would say for everyone. It is a great quality and goes on so nicely especially when you use the Japonesque blusher brush. The packaging really stands out and the slim flit is perfect for your handbag plus it has a mirror.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 23 Dec. 2014
This is fine and smooth and a lovely colour. You can easily build it up for a more dramatic look or leave it soft and subtle. It blends easily and give a really professional finish

JAPONESQUE Velvet Touch Blusher, Shade 01