5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Elven King!!! Fantastic Unique Story - Loved It!!
Published 8 months ago by Gemma H

3.0 out of 5 stars Avatar meets Lord of the rings
Okay I can go with the flow. Emily (human) gets kidnapped and bedded by the Elven king. Then she finds out she's only there to procreate which she takes on board rather well considering.
I found Emily rather dim in the questions and answers department and Sethian the king a bit too smooth.
Everything from the sex to compliance was a bit too perfect.
Let's...
Published 7 months ago by nina loves erotica and paranormal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Elven King!!! Fantastic Unique Story - Loved It!!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
I originally downloaded this because it was free on Amazon UK. But once I began reading it I found that at every opportune moment I had to pick it back up and carry on reading. In Fact once I finished Part One, I looked up to see if part two was available which I bought and read, then part Three, which I again steamed my way through, running along with Emily's story. Cristina Rayne is a genius and the adult content is excellent verging on the amazing in the descriptive sense.

The storyline itself is something different than he usual Vampires and Werewolves that are out there so I jumped on this to read as a welcomed change, a what a change it is! Emily goes along with what is happening to her as she reasons it out in her mind that it is a dream, why else would she be having random sex with a complete hunk of a man who happened to be an Elven King? The Elven King is so perfect in every way from the softness of his skin to the perfect size of his sex which gives her pleasure that she never though possible. The next day when she wakes and begins to realise what happened is NOT a dream her whole world is turned upside down - her life as she knew it is now over and her new life with the Elves has begun. Her purpose? To provide heirs, but what she wants is to steal the King heart. The queen is not happy about her husband taking a human wife to provide heirs and she makes this known......... Emily needs to watch her back as well as her heart!

3.0 out of 5 stars Avatar meets Lord of the rings, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
Everything from the sex to compliance was a bit too perfect.
Let's hope it picks up a bit in part two.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am no writer but I love reading and this did nothing for me, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
Just don't do it... parts are so well written and others are not. I am no writer but I love reading and this did nothing for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the story, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
Loved the story, have been reading all the books. It's great if you want a strong alpha male elf !

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really my genre., 26 Jun. 2014
Chris Mott (Manchester U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
Being more Romance than Fantasy or Sci/Fi I was a little disappointed so I will shelve them for now
and maybe read them when I am at a loss for something to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars If only it were longer, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
This is more like part one of book one, rather than book 1 on its own right.
Decent story, a little adolescent with word choice, bordering on the crass, but it is not too difficult to overlook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Claimed? Yes please.!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. It was exciting and passionate and I can't wait to read part 2. Bring it on.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
It's annoy how short it is couldn't the author just make it one book instead of several short ones. It's an ok read

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
I found it hard work...without a beginning and ending.
Would be nice to read the follow up as could be a good read!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, different to Vampires Werewolves etc...., 31 July 2014
Jennifer (Kent England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Claimed by the Elven King: Part One (Kindle Edition)
Hope the other books I bought are as good as this one ......I want an Elven person..... I live in hope

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›