Price:£62.94 - £185.52

on 22 March 2015
Very convenient clip in to place system, saves fighting with bungee cords. Like the expandable panniers too, which can be folded out as needed. It's also possible to store smaller items in along side them without having to unfold the whole pannier. The trunk bag is a decent enough size. Large enough to hold my multitool, pump, puncture kit, spare tube at all times, and can then put my lunch or whatever in along side. I have the large kryptonite lock which doesn't quite fit in the trunk bag (if you want to put anything else in at least!), but it does fit in a bit easier if you first 'disassemble' the lock and store the parts seperately. Find it's probably easier to just dedicate a side pannier to holding the lock. As mentioned by other users, the bag does rattle a bit whilst cycling. I'm sure there would be a way to fix it, but it hasn't irritated me sufficiently yet to look in to resolving it.
on 9 June 2012
Great product, To Marks for Topeak. Well structured and durable, the side panniers gave great flexibility to this product enabling us to carry more kit on the way to stop overs and then roll up and use for day trips...
on 19 February 2016
Just what I was looking for to replace my Karrimor panniers well made generous size main compartment. However, I unpicked and removed the foldout panniers (which I didn't need) from the side pockets (which are more useful without) which gave me just enough extra space for essentials without using up space in the maun compartment :)
on 7 January 2016
This really is a fantastic accessory for your bike. I got it to complement my Topeak MTX Beam rack (EX type).

The trunk back is vary well made and vary sturdy. It clips into the Beam Rack with use and remains securely in place. The top pocket has enough room for your tools and spare inner tube and a bicycle pump, if you have a compact pump. There are two side paniers that unzip and drop down if you want them to. The side paniers are room and allow me to put my foul weather gear, books and lunch.

The great thing about it is that the whole thing has a handle on the top so you can simply unclick it from your bike and carry it about with you.

Vary recommended.
on 8 March 2016
Although it rattles when riding over the tarmac of London I have come to like this bag a lot. I love the way it folds out for more capacity and seems robust. The design is clever. Minor niggles include the light strap being a bit too low and the aforementioned rattling (esp. when the side pockets are not in use) but otherwise I have had it for a few months now and happy to recommend.

P.S. this might seem obvious, but you will need to rethink rear light positioning as the bag gets in the way of lights attached to the seat post.
on 28 July 2015
Wanted to give 4 stars because this IS a quality item - decided not to because it is MUCH smaller than the current picture suggests (the panniers will fit a 9 inch pizza). It is very well made and fits the rack very well. The size of the main compartment is enough to fit 2 large bottles of beer on their sides, with possibly a third on top. I bought this just for trips to the shop so not sure how it would suit people commuting. I may have to buy the rack sides as well to use the panniers so may get round to updating the review if I do!
on 27 August 2014
Fantastic bit of kit, easy to put on and take off the rack. The quality of the product is first class and suprisingly roomy. having the fold down panniers allows extra carying capicity when required. Don't know how I managed before having this Trunk Bag!
I use it mainly for cycling to work, so fit shoes. change of clothes, lunch etc into it with ease (using the panniers).
on 31 May 2015
After a good hard think, and an even harder search, I bought this instead of the Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DXP, both of which seem to be near impossible to find in any cycle shop, at least locally (in Cardiff). Stock seems to be low pretty much everywhere, which is astounding considering everyone whose seen it so far has been very pleasantly surprised by the two fold-out panniers, including staff at (good) cycle shops.

I used to have a "Bike Hut" basic trunk bag, and a Bike Hut rack, initially because the Topeak equivalent (this, plus a Topeak rack) was considerably more expensive. You get what you pay for. The Bike Hut version was held on by velcro straps, and on every reasonable bump or more, I was absolutely paranoid that the bag had fallen off, not to mention it was a bit of a nuisance to strap on or remove.

This bag however, is worth every penny. It feels absolutely secure. It has strings to mount the side panniers to the rack (to stop them from swinging out) and the storage is significant enough for my needs. It's main compartment is a little tight, so the panniers do get some good use. I tend to store two spare inner tubes, removable lights, and some basic tools in the main compartment (along with a sandwich box, if commuting to work), and rain jackets, a seat cover etc in one of the panniers. I've yet to require the second pannier.

It looks rather nice as hand luggage too, though you would not want the panniers deployed for that.

5 stars because it absolutely hits the nail on the head with quality and features. Not quite it's DXP sibling, but I just can't justify knocking off a star for that. I was not able to actually physically compare the two either, again, stock seems to be very low at best.
on 30 July 2015
Love this! Folds well, sits well, looks cool. Only possible annoyance is the bits that hang down but clip them onto some bit on my bike
on 25 July 2015
This product is great, perfect size for a short ride with my kids and also large enough for a da trip and picnic...worth the price tag