5.0 out of 5 stars Helmet Light
This product is a fine creation, it's easy to fit on your helmet, good value for money, white light front red to rear and gets you seen at night with flashing or just plain on at your highest point, this buys valuable seconds to being visible to others around you, one thing - when you talk to people face on remember to turn it off or you will blind them!
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by Mad Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor stitching
The light itself works fine, although I certainly wouldn't recommend it as a replacement head torch. The problem is that the strap which is designed to hold the light to the helmet is very poorly manufactured, and broke very quickly. My friend also bought one and had the same problem.

Nice idea though.
Published on 19 July 2012 by Jonny

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor stitching, 19 July 2012

Nice idea though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helmet Light, 21 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product!, 24 Sep 2013
Bought this for my husband who says he wants to be 'lit up like a Christmas tree' when cycling in the dark! As a cyclist and driver myself I realise how sensible this is. Many cyclists don't seem to bother about being seen or about their safety. This little light is unobtrusive on the helmet, fits securely and is very bright and effective. Is a fabulous addition to his existing 'Christmas Tree'! Will no doubt be getting one for myself in the near future. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 30 Jun 2014
Mounts easily to my helmet (the velcro strap loops round one of the plastic 'bars' of the helmet). Good bright light with a couple of different settings. Not for illuminating the road, but good to let other drivers see you: and when I get home the constant torch setting allows me to open my bike shed, back door, etc because the torch is always pointing where I am looking. Gets through the batteries a bit, but that's fair enough given the brightness, and you can easily get cheap replacements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Jan 2014
The three light options are great. I feel safer with this light on my bike helmet. Great item. I recommended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant product, 19 Dec 2013
iggy (birmingham) - See all my reviews
very bright ideal for dark winter months great safety feature would recomend it for every ones use get one now

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorists do see you, 8 Dec 2013
I have had my bicycle lit up like a christmas tree but on occasions Motorists still could not see me because of traffic or other low level things obstructing their view. Being a Motorist as well as a keen cyclist I have noticed what lights do seem to be more noticeable to other road users. Because its fitted to your Helmet it points where your head is pointing, so if traffic is about to leave a side road and come into your path a quick look toward the vehicle usually alerts the driver of your presence. If you are sensible enough to wear a Helmet and you cycle at night I would say its a must.

4.0 out of 5 stars eye catcher, 2 Dec 2013
great wee helmet light. It lets other road users see you from a good distance.
The flash mode is great, the only down side is the front one gives in after about 30 minutes, but the back keeps flashing.
Not bad value for the price. It requires a couple of zip ties to secure it properly to your helmet though as the velcro strap supplied is a bit too flimsy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good helmet light, 29 Nov 2013
Excellent helmet light for biking at night. Not too bright, just bright enough. Clear and informative instructions (especially on battery usage). Only quibble I have is that the velco strap is too long for the back of my son's helmet. I ended up installing it using a couple of cable ties. That worked a charm though. I have bought 2 more for the rest of my family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Oct 2013
I bought this for my husband as he has been cycling a lot and it is very effective. Really makes a cyclist stand out especially when the weather conditions are not good. Very happy with the purchase.

Topeak HeadLux Helmet Light