5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I bought a similar "claw brush" which is the common name for this item locally some weeks ago. These claw brushes have been specially designed to fit between the teeth of the rear sprockets and to get all the dirt out. It does the job very well. The various brushes also fit well into the various other little nooks and crannies which other brushes can't reach...
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by Mr C

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 Mar 2012

If your thinking of buying one of these but not sure how you would use it, some one has placed a video on U Tube for your convenience.

[...]

Personally I think these brushes are brilliant as they make the job of bike cleaning a pleasure rather than a chore and are well worth the money. I admit I haven't actually bought this particular brush, but they are all basically the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 24 Oct 2010
I bought one of these today as I wanted to clean up a mountain bike that's been in the garage for 12 years. I used this brush, a sponge, a rag, some WD40 and some soapy water. I wish I'd taken 'before' and 'after' photos as the difference was unbelievable. The curved serrated tool is great for cleaning in between the gears on the rear cassette, which is the main reason for buying the brush, and worth the price of the brush alone. The other brushes on the tool can used for a variety of areas. I would recommend this to anyone and I'm going to use it to clean my road bike before putting it away for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little brush, 26 Jun 2014
Great little brush. Gets into all the gaps and the hooked end is perfect for clearing out all the solidified grease in the cassette. So much easier than using an old toothbrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 May 2014
Bit hard to clean gets into really hard to reach places like the gears or the chain and can be used on any bike

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as sturdy as its made out to be, 14 Mar 2014
H. Walker (Doncaster, S. Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The "end" brush has deformed after only 2 uses. And I've seen an entire set of these brushes including other styles for £6. If I'd have known I would have bought the set instead of the one single brush. Still good for cleaning various hard to reach areas on your bike though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike maintenance, 1 Feb 2014
Absolutely fantastic does exactly what you expect it do, good price, no complaints and a good buy.

Highly recommend this product to all who are interested in a product like this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 30 Dec 2013
Pretty useless really, maybe I'm using it the wrong way but then it came with no instructions (I know it would seem pretty obvious how to use it and that's why I'm pointing it out) and I couldn't find any online. Best option I found was a solvent solution like muc-off which does bring the ALL the grease quickly and you only have to wipe down with a rag. I found this much easier than using a combination of solvent and brush. The stiff front end brush is useful for removing dirt from in between the inside of the chain links, that's the only use I found for it so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks strange., 29 Dec 2013
This brush looks a bit strange but is light weight and very easy to use, the dirt comes of very easily and was reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning, 12 Oct 2013
This is excellent at getting into all those hard to reach areas and scraping out all that gunk that accumulates when riding your bike. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weldite dirt wash brush, 16 Sep 2013
This is a good solid brush i liked it once i had been on youtube to work out how to use the different brushes would recommend it not much more i can say.

Weldtite Dirtwash Sproket Cleaning Brush