5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Mirror
Excellent product
I suffer from a stiff neck and this gives me a good view of other riders when we are in a group and approaching traffic
Published on 20 Dec. 2012 by oliviamae

Very very dissatisfied. Bought product based on number of 5 star reviews. I have a highbrid bike and I am small framed. Only view I get no matter what angle is my leg or stomach and cannot see any road view behind or side no matter what angle my leg is at. Knee catches mirror at times. Complete waste of money and I cannot be bothered with hassle of returning it.
Published 6 months ago by Snawbaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money and I cannot be bothered with hassle ..., 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Generic Bike Eye Rear View Wide Mirror (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Mirror, 20 Dec. 2012
Excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 16 Jun. 2014
bought this as where I live the roads aren't always quiet country lanes and on the main roads was getting neck ache looking back when attempting clearing and crossing a junction, easy to apply and line up needs slight adjustment when changing riding position but easily done, you have to wait until your leg is at top stroke on the pedal and the view behind you is given through the gap under your thigh, the mirror is slightly magnified which is a great feature and gives a clear view of the road and traffic coming behind it's design is non obtrusive and often you forget the mirror is even there great addition lightweight for what it is great purchase have recommended it already to other road cyclists that I know

5.0 out of 5 stars The best safety rear view mirror on the market, 24 Mar. 2013
By placing your right leg at the top of the pedal stroke you get a very clear and unrestricted view of whats on your tail
The wider option mirror is the better of the two.

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, 21 Dec. 2013
I already own a bike eye myself, which I find is brilliant especially the vibration free view you receive,hence I have purchased this as a present.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to use, 5 Sept. 2013
The mirror gives a very restricted view behind and then only between legs! Would be improved by a more flexible mounting system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who's behind me?, 16 May 2014
psbwc (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This mirror is excellent. It gives a good all round behind image and is unobtrusive. The image is large enough to determine clearly who is behind.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not flexible, limited viewing angle, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Generic Bike Eye Rear View Wide Mirror (Sports)
Limited angle, I can only see my own thigh and tummy. The base does not fit onto my bike which has a thick frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Good neat design, 10 April 2014
Nice neat design got it fitted to a standard type of frame as not wide enough for a beefed up carbon type of head stock ideal for in groups as can see close ups of inline rear view for tail gating . Not able to cover blind spots for passing traffic only covers distance inline with the frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars i think it is a great design, 5 Jan. 2015
as comments have already said it works when you look under your right leg, but that's not a problem, its so good to know whats behind you without turning, although when im going to do something more dramatic (change lanes, turn right etc) I look as well before the action....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›