on 15 January 2013
To start with, this item arrived very promptly - I ordered it Sunday evening, and it was on my doorstep Tuesday morning, which I thought was brilliant for free postage.

The bag itself is very roomy, and comfortably holds a spare inner tube, an assortment of tools, a mini-pump, plus keys, phone and cash. It appears well-made of tough materials, and the zips and clips look sturdy. Fitting the bag under the saddle is easy - one strap goes round the seat tube and fastens with velcro, and two other straps fit through the seat rails and fasten with clips, and these straps can be pulled up tight so the bag doesn't bounce about.

There are two elastic loops under the bag, in case your pump is too long to go inside, there is a loop on the rear-ward facing part of the bag which takes an LED rear lamp, the lid of the bag fastens with a zip and there is a net pouch inside the lid so you can easily find small items such as keys, and a second zip allows an extension to the length of the bag for even more storage space if needed.

I am delighted with this bag, and highly recommend it, and the seller.
If you ride a road/racing bike and want to carry a few things with you but would like an alternative to wearing a back-pack, a Topeak Aero-Wedge saddle bag is a good solution.

This is a tough, quality item built to last, but lightweight so not what you might term `heavy duty'. It's easy to attach to the saddle and seat post, easy to zip/unzip and showerproof. Despite its useful carrying capacity, it has a streamlined shape so offers low wind resistance at speed.

It's available in two sizes, large and medium. The large size is the one to go for, as it will carry a spare 700x23c tube, an `Alien' multi-tool with tyre levers, keys, cellphone and wallet with room to spare. It expands via a zipper so can accommodate even more stuff if needed - like a lightweight lock-up chain for example. It's not however capacious enough for a normal sized pump or water bottle, nor will it accommodate a cycling jersey or wet weather gear. Well you can't have your cake and eat it, so you need to compromise somewhere.

Overall this is a great product, very well designed and thought-out.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 December 2014
Topeak's traditional strap mounted `Aero Wedge Pack' saddle bag range includes - micro (capacity = 0.41L), small (0.66L), medium (0.98 expanding to 1.31L), large (1.48 expanding to 1.97L).

This small bag I use on a road bike to keep bulk and weight to a minimum. The approximate measurements are 15cm long x 7cm wide x 10cm (narrowing to 5cm) height.

On the outside rear facing side there is a reflective strip and a fixing onto which can be mounted a light.

Inside I can squeeze a spare innertube (700x19-23 size), a multitool (SKS TOM18)SKS Tom Multi-Tool 18 Tools in One Silver, 2 tyre levers and a small puncture repair kit. It's a snug fit without stretching the bag.

Mounting is easy via the quick release strap which attaches to the underside of the saddle, and a Velcro strip around the seat post. Once tightened up it's very secure and wobble free, but can also be unclipped and removed quickly if necessary.
on 6 September 2010
The Topeak Wedge bag was easy to fit and is very usable
for my needs,spear tyre & tyre levers mob phone and sun
glasses all fit in side comfortabley.
on 20 July 2013
great saddle bag which was easy to fit, and easy to remove if necessary. would recommend to buy, and easily fits in puncture kit, some tools, spare inner tube, keys, phone etc.It does have the option to extend if required.
on 21 May 2012
Took delivery of the medium size - initially I was worried when I opened the box as to whether my stuff would all fit in - it does! FYI I have an inner tube, tyre levers, multi-tool, set of keys, mini first aid kit (plasters, tape, gauze and anti-septic cream) and my mobile (htc one x - so a big phone). It's a snug fit but that's perfect to stop it all rattling around. Fixes perfectly to my bike and the mount for the rear light works fine. I have my mini-pump mounted on my frame so would probably advise you to go for the larger size if you need to put a pump in it too. I like the reflective strip on it as you can never have enough visibility to other road users in my mind.
on 3 September 2012
You can get an awful lot of junk in this bag so think carefully before getting the large size if you are concerned about weight. Even so, disappointingly, I have not found it possible to get a pump in it so I may have to resort to a CO2 inflater.
on 18 May 2013
This is a very good bag however because the bag sits shorter than my saddle it is a complete pain trying to get the zip open and have now removed it from my bike and sits redundant in my garage, a great product but not suitable for my bike.
on 2 March 2013
Topeak are great products and established. Got this wedge for my hoiday as doing alot of bike miles. Fits imner tube, tools, scabs and micro pump in without using extendable sip. Amazing product for the keen rider.
on 26 March 2013
Having only recently got into 'proper' cycling on a road bike (many years on mountain bikes), I became quickly aware that a rucksack isn't the ideal way to transport essential items, due to riding position.

This bag is a great way to carry the essentials out-of-the-way. There is plenty of room inside (even before undoing the zip, and extending the bag), and mine is currently occupied with a spare tube, CO2 canister, valve adapter, tyre levers, and my mobile phone, with lots of spare space.

The only thing preventing me from giving a five-star review is the fact that the straps for the seat rails could do with being sewn on a little further forward. Mine are currently at full extent to reach the seat rails, leaving the bag to swing around a bit. Only a tiny issue, but the bag is still securely fastened and certainly won't fall off.