Price:£54.99 - £80.79

on 16 October 2012
Having owned a number of Giro helmets that have been double the price of this in the past I did wonder how good it could be. I have to say I'm very impressed. Light enough and at this time of year more than well ventilated. The new adjustable cradle is vastly superior to previous efforts and easy to adjust on the fly.

The only downside is the amount of hardshell on the outer. This could be where money and weight are being saved as there are a number of areas of exposed inner material, certainly more than on the aforementioned more expensive Giros where the hardshell has been virtually total. So a little more care needed when not being worn but not great problem that I foresee.

Recommended.
on 23 August 2013
A great helmet. removeable washable pads are great. The adjustability of it is brilliant! And it doesn't got too hot. I use it for my commute in London and for my triathlon. I'm a happy cyclist.
on 19 April 2013
Nearly a Which? best-buy, only failing on the lack of refective striping for night riding, this helmit is very comfortable, cool, light, and discreet. I highly recommend it (especially if you're not into looking like a space-alien when out riding).
on 31 July 2013
After trying on several helmets on a £100 budget, I found this one to be the most comfortable and at a great price on Amazon. Looks stylish, love the Matt finish.
on 25 August 2013
This is an excellent helmet. Looks decent and very snug fit. Feels much more secure than previous similar price helmets I have bought and looks better too.
on 30 August 2013
Purchased for my wife.
She is very pleased with the fit & comfort of the helmet itself, but the securing straps are not as "soft" as they could be, do not lie flat against the side of the face & around the ears & therefore tend to "dig" in to the skin, obviously causing some discomfort, albeit slight!
on 17 May 2013
Fanantastic helmet at agreat price. Looks good fits perfectly and I comfortable for long rides. Good ventilation. All In all highly recommended.
on 10 November 2014
Extremely lightweight. Happily I no longer reach destinations with a sweaty head thanks to the good ventilation (what we all want from a helmet, no?) It's so lightweight a couple of my friends were dubious it would do much protecting. Unfortunately I got to test this when I was hit by a car cycling home from work last week, flipped in the air and smacked the back of my head off the road, not so much as a concussion! Granted, the rest of me was pretty sore... Helmet's in one piece but needs replacing due to impact, will definitely be replacing with another Giro, delighted with the quality and protection provided.
on 9 May 2014
Top quality helmet - excellent fit - easy to adjust and venting keeps your head nice and cool - colours are striking a real joy to wear - hardly feel as tho it's on
on 21 June 2013
A really excellent fitting, sturdy and lightweight helmet and looks good too. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a new helmet.