on 16 August 2015
I had no problems at all connecting my printer to my wi fi. The installation disk was a little bit confusing at first, but worked well. In fact this printer is possibly the quickest printer I have had to connect to my wi fi. The instructions are very clear and once installed check for updates to the software. The printer is NFC ready and also very easy to use. But your mobile device must also be NFC ready. I set it up for Google print so I can now print from anywhere with my mobile. The prints are very good quality and it is amazingly fast. It is a little bit bigger than your usual inkjet printers but not that much bigger. It is however quite heavy and I would recommend 2 people to lift it. On the down side it uses 4 toner cartridges and they are quite expensive. But what you have to remember is you can get well over a 1000 prints before you have to buy replacements. I would also recommend buying original Samsung toner cartridges. I have connected the following devices to the printer my Apple iPad, my Apple Mac. My wife's Apple iPhone. My Samsung mobile. All work very well. You will have to download the app from the App Store. I give this printer 10 out of 10.
on 2 May 2015
The Printer is an excellent printer I have owned so far. Almost 100 0/0 colourful and speed in printing and copying. But and it is a big but, the installation software that came on the disc with the printer is absolute nonsense and a mess. So it has been impossible to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi, and it is a huge Printer compared to ink printers. So it wouldn't fit on my desk, which made me make space for it elsewhere in the house and connected my laptop to it with USB. And now although it is working well but the place is inconvenient and impracticable. I only now wish if I could install it wirelessly, and I would give it A BIG AND BEAUTIFILL FIVE STARS. However I still recommend it to people who do not need to connect it to a Wi-Fi, because it seems so far a good printer.

See one answered question