on 9 April 2013
Love, love, love this!!! I have flat, fine hair and find it difficult to get products that add waves or curls to it. Nothig ever works!!! But this is fabulous!! My advice: towel dry your hair, spritz this lightly on the roots and more so on the rest of the hair. Comb hair to find your partin etc...Ruffle and scrunch your hair and add some TIGI BED HEAD: CREATIVE GENIUS on the ends. Scrunch and fluff with fingers and then blow dry! For me this added waves straight away and looked amazing! But if you use your hair straightners to add more waves it has a fabulous effect and smells great! Add hair spray to finish (preferably loreal elnet) and it will last all day. If you dont like hair spray also try studio line matt and messy spray - spritz 1 squirt on to your hands and ruffle to finish. Brilliant product though! Very happy with it.

Warning: do not use to much on your roots, it can make your hair greesey if over used!

on 25 June 2013
This product is great! Just spray a little on wet hair and scrunch to get the perfect wavy haired beach look! Would recommend to anyone! However, just to prewarn eveyone, this product does make hair a little dry if over used...
on 1 May 2015
I have long thick semi wavy hair and I was hoping this would help give it a little more waves. Unfortunately it didn't and just made it frizzy and big and towards the end of the day my hair just looked greasy at the roots and out of control frizzy at the ends..
on 10 January 2016
I'm suspicious of the amount of positive reviews for this stuff to be honest. It does very little. For context I have fine straight hair, most cheaper wax/mousse/sea salt stuff from a supermarket is bound to be better/last longer. 1 star'd be harsh, as it's well presented & arrived on time. I'd give this one a miss though!
on 13 January 2012
This spray gives well defined, shiny curls that last most of the day. The smell is pretty good in comparison to other products on the market.
on 4 July 2016
The spray stops working after using only a third of the product. Wrote an email to seller who ignored it until I sent a second email 2 weeks later and they didnt even reply to the actual question asked. You will do much better if you actually read what your customers write and being a bit more personal!! Not impressed at all!
on 8 May 2014
I've tired a lot of texture and sea salt sprays in an effort to create surfer girl/mermaid sandy locks. I stopped using them for a reason.This Tigi Spray is great. It isn't as sticky as other brands and has a delicious smell. I have quite fine wavy hair but this spray has added volume and helped to funk up my hair. I'm still not a mermaid but sure I'm happy with the results.
on 11 May 2016
I couldn't decide which Salt Spray to buy so I decided to purchase 3 different brands; this Tigi Catwalk, Fudge Urban sea salt texturizing spray and Not Your Mothers beach babe spray (all eligible for amazon prime.) All had mixed reviews so I thought buy and try and return my least favourite. I have thick, dark hair and I wanted a spray that would create actual waves and not just sit on the hair shaft, making my hair look unwashed and frizzy (not a good look.) All 3 arrived and this was the cheapest and by far the best product! This created actual curls that hold their own, where the other two brands made my hair look limp and wet. For thicker hair, this is by far the best product. Very pleased.
on 16 July 2014
This stuff is the bomb. It does exactly what you'd expect of salt spray. You know that way when you step out the ocean after a swim/frolick/surf and your hair dries in the sun? Well coming from Scotland, me neither but this spray is what I would imagine my hair to feel like after such an experience. Spray, blow dry, and boom! Your hair is ready for some paste or wax and it'll shape easier than Morph in the hands of Tony Hart.
on 16 March 2016
First time trying a sea salt spray and can certainly feel/see a difference after drying my hair. A few squirts of this before drying and it gives my hair a bit more texture. Feels more rigid and easier to hold in place. I can't compare it to others but it did more than I expected.