5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, great value tent!
This is a great tent for the price. Quick & easy to pitch! We used it for a festival weekend & it kept us warm & dry in strong winds & torrential rain. The sleeping area is a bit on the small side for 2 people, but we didn't have loads of luggage so it wasn't really a problem & there was ample room in the porch for our wellies!
Published on 20 Jun 2011 by Suzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little tent
The tent was going to be a long term purchase, First usage was the Isle of Wight festival, The tent (as with most 2 man-ers) will only sleep 1 plus luggage, 2 roll mats wont fit!

Published on 15 Jun 2011 by Mr. S. J. Worth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little tent, 15 Jun 2011
Mr. S. J. Worth "worthyboy" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)

Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the worse and after 6 hrs of persistant rain (and poorly tensioned walls) the water streamed in. This is partially due to the outer layer only having 5 ties to secure it to the poles (rather than the more popular duffel coat links).

if you are looking for a 1 person dry/short showers tent, this is ideal. Super lightweight, well packaged and good quality materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, great value tent!, 20 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
i have bought this tent last summer for a trip in europe
well i have put it to some hard conditions festivals, norway mountains, amesterdam etc, etc...
and the final result it survived without problems i really recommend it as enough space for 2 persons if there isnt much luggage i was camping alone so it was perfect
easy to pitch, lightweight i will take it back to europe this summer again and i cant wait

5.0 out of 5 stars This little tent is a beast, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
This tent is great. Pretty small. Me being a six foot medium built guy I still had room for me and all my gear when I took it to Download festival.
It was really tested. As far as weather is concerned it was put through a war. Gazebos flying through the sky and yet this little tent didn't budge. Very heavy rain, and yet not a single drop got inside.
My first time actually bothering to take my tent home in all 5 years of Download. Says it all really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Survived..., 4 Sep 2011
David A. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
My 17 year old son tested it with 6 days at Reading festival - it made the grade and is now safely tucked up for the winter. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Low Cost Tent, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
I bought this tent so that I could camp whilst doing the 3 peaks in the UK. It was one of the best buys of my trip. It was extremely easy to set up and packed right away equally as quick. A problem I've had in the past was getting tents back into their bags but this was easily done. I would recommend this tent for anyone that is a casual user or it is perfect for festivals. It kept the frost out whilst I was in Scotland, so can tackle most conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly sturdy tent, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
I needed a small tent to take to a festival abroad, and this one proved extremely successful. Very light, so didn't weigh my cargo luggage down too much and the size of the tent bag, although quite long, was still easily able to fit into a large rucksack I took with me. Furthermore, the tent stood up to harsh conditions for 5 days without faltering once. I was a bit concerned over a couple of bad reviews I had read on here, but after the festival I have no idea what they were founded on. Not a drop of unwelcome water entered my tent despite the fact that it rained every day. Very easy to set up too, but unfortunately I didn't take it home with me so I can't tell you how easy it was to take down (I would have definitely taken it home with me if it hadn't gotten so covered in mud!) The only thing I would say is that it is definitely not a 2 man tent. You would struggle very much to sleep 2 people in there with luggage, and that's the only reason it has lost a star in my review. Otherwise I would recommend this tent to anyway needing a 1-man/luggage tent for any kind of camping trip - good bargain for a good tent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bargain for 1 person, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
I took this tent to Glade festival and was a bit apprehensive judging on some review, well i just want to say that during the whole weekend in norfork we experienced EVERY EXTREME possible weather wise. A storm, sunny/hot spells, light continuous showers, cloud.. the only thing missing was snow! The storm was ridiculous, with the rain pounding on the tent like a monsoon for about 2 hours solid i stood under my friend's fancy tent (with a bought on added feature - a porch) and viewed my tent from afar.. convinced the heavy down pour would have permeated the whole of my tent/belongings i was extremely surprised everything was bone dry. There really is nothing to worry about with our unpredictable british weather where this tent is concerned and just wanting the tent for myself it served its purpose. It fit my bag, sleeping bag and food in just fine. Dont expect it to fit in any more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tent, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
A great product that i have tested in some of the most severe conditions. Torrential rain no worries! :) Handles the wind better than some more expensive tents i have no complaints at all! Im a very happy customer! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent for what it is., 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Coleman Weekend 2 Tent (Sports)
I bought this for two reasons

1) because i needed a festival tent
2) because i wanted a light small tent i could carry on a motorbike

It is an excellent festival tent, it rained non stop for 3 days and I stayed dry. Its light and easy to carry. However, it is a little cramped and if I was to buy it solely for festival purposes I would buy the 3 man instead. 2 people is a squeeze, 1 person and your stuff is a squeeze. It will serve me well when I go on biking trips, its light and packs up nice and neat.

I would buy another or recommend to friend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›