5.0 out of 5 stars Cool T...
I have to say, I like this a lot.
From the design to Roger Hargreaves "style" of writing eg: Wibbly Wobbly Timey-Wimey Stuff this T has got it all..In fact I might get another one later!
Published 10 months ago by Mr. Karl E. Elwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The design is very cute. But t shirt ruined by a big brown stain under the caption, where the dye has leached into the fabric.
Published 6 months ago by Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool T..., 7 July 2014
I have to say, I like this a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Jun. 2014
I love the slack fit, I hate anything tight! The quality of the t shirt is very good and is super soft. I really like wearing a fandom top and lots of people comment good things about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant T-Shirt, 21 Aug. 2014
Very good quality. material and picture on front is dyed in to the t-shirt instead of rubber fused to the cotton which makes it even better quality because the image won't start to crack and peal like most themed t-shirts.
Will recommend definitely

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 23 July 2014
This review is from: 'Mr Doctor' T-Shirt Inspired By Mr Men (Apparel)
Absolutely love this t-shirt. Arrived quickly and was exactly what I expected. It fits great - I checked my size against the guidelinesand they were 100% accurate. really comfortable material too. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Feb. 2015
Funny T-shirt, we now have a few of these Mr ......... Shirts, they wash really well no fade on the colour and the T-shirt stays the same shape and size, a good purchase. Looking out for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who t shirt, 4 Jan. 2015
I purchased this for my son and he loved it - and so did the rest of the family!! Fast service and much appreciated by a Dr Who fan. Good quality material.

4.0 out of 5 stars the tshirt is of a decent quality and I love the design, 12 Aug. 2014
Other than my misjudgement of the size, the tshirt is of a decent quality and I love the design. Now all I need is a dryer to shrink it ...

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present for daughters bf, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a present for my daughters boyfriend who is a Dr who fan, he loves it and it fits great! very happy customer thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected. Only downside was that it smelled of ..., 16 Feb. 2015
As expected. Only downside was that it smelled of vinegar so had to wash it before it was ok to wear.

Mr Doctor' T-Shirt Inspired By Mr Men - White (XL)
Out of stock