5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I though it would be.
Published 6 months ago by Harry

3.0 out of 5 stars Cup problem.
Works perfectly well but the argument I have with it is that the lugs on the cups wear off very quickly rendering it useless as you can't buy the cups separately just a kit that has two cups and a blade assembly. It is cheaper to buy a new machine . I now have a Nutri Ninja that seems ,so far, to be far more substantial and does a perfect job .
Published 12 days ago by Jan kent

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I though it would be., 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Firstly, I have no experience of juicing anything, so I cannot compare the Nutribullet to other juicers. I bought this gadget simply because I was captured by the idea of making fruit juices every so often - especially over the summer. Also, I tend to buy fruits such as grapes and then forget about them in the fridge - where they eventually end up rotting. So, I reckoned that with a juicer I might get round to "eating" the fruit more often by juicing it into a drink.

Thus far, my reckoning has come true. I do, actually, ingest much more fruit as a result of being able to juice it quickly.

To my delight, I have also managed to make some great pasta sauces by juicing a tin of plum tomatoes along with associated herbs, onions and garlic etc etc. - and even walnuts get whacked into a liquid for my sauces by the Nutribullet, to get some Omega 3's into them.

Indeed, I use the juicer three or four times a week.

The really BIG PLUS for me is this. The main Nutribullet unit is small and so it can sit on the kitchen top permanently without getting in the way AND washing up the blades and the container takes about 15-30 seconds!

As a result, even though £100 seems quite expensive to me, I reckon that the Nutribullet is well worth it.

It is so easy to use, so effective, and so easy to clean, that I am fairly sure that I will not be able to live happily without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The possibilities are endless....., 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Does exactly what it says it will do. This can change your life. Endless mixes and endless benefits. All you need is imagination or simply use the recipe book provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothies, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Brilliant machine, makes great smoothies, the whole family use it, juicers don't compare with this machine, would recommend every household get one

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 14 Aug 2014
Mr. Rh Childs "monkey" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Amazing! So easy to wash up! Much easier to use & clena compared to a normal blender. A great way to get a load of veg and fruit in one drink. I've been having just 1 every morning for breakfast with a base of spinach, avocado and then some frozen fruit! It also great for crushing Almonds, cashews & ice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets expectation, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Ease of use, not bulky and easy to clean. Accessories complement machine. Can recommend this to any prospective buyer with confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutri Bullet, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
I do really love it! Getting all the nutrients from all fruit and vegetables, better than any juicer and well worth as an investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes juicing so easy and mess free, every home needs one., 1 Dec 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Love it, use it daily and it looks good on counter top. Makes juicing easy and simple,also added bonus is its easy to clean. Comes with recipes for juicing I think its they best one on the market,others are trying to jump on the bandwagon. David Wolfe is a health guru and his endorsement put this gadget in front of its competitors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Fabulous item , highly recommended. An absolutely easy product to use. Hours of fun. The health option way. Go buy one

5.0 out of 5 stars Magicbullet is the best., 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
Brilliant little machine,so easy to use and no mess.My teenage son loves it and is so much healthier since using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic health food maker, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Nutribullet Black
This is easily the best of the juicers/ blenders etc (I've tried several others) for the following reasons:
- it keeps all of the fibre and other healthy bits in the mix which your body needs
- very high quality product; feels solid and sturdy
- ultra low maintenance, just fill the plastic cup with ingredients, buzz it for 10 - 20 seconds, remove and rinse the tiny blade section for a few seconds and you're done. no disassembling. Way easier than other blenders.
- very small and easy to keep on a work top
- looks great
- comes with a great guide and recipe book

Nutribullet Black